• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

phantomboy86's application

1. In-game name: phantomboy86
  2. Location & Age: Wisconsin, 17
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers):I was banned once from a server. I don't remember the name, but it was run by a dude named Multiallented. There was a bunch of arguments between the players and the mods saying the mods were playing favorites and abusing their power (and were) and like half the server got banned over it, me included for siding with the people who though there was power abuse.
  4. Referral(s): don't have one, sorry
  5. Reason you should be accepted: Well, I'm fairly laid back most of the time so arguments won't be much of a problem from me, I build pretty well I'd like to think, and am semi-decent at PVP. Been awhile though, probably get better with time and practice. Always up for helping with community efforts, that's the point of a multiplayer server anyways aint it?
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I was perusing for servers on Minestatus, and this one seemed to have everything I liked about it.
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: I'm trying, but I keep getting a 502 Bad Gateway Error? Trying to figure a way around this, when it lets me I will though!
  8. Additional Info: Play a lot of videogames, but most of them are Xbox360. (Skyrim, Dark Souls, Assassins Creed Revelations, Prototype, ect ect) and read a toooon of books. 500 pages into Inheritance at the present.
(the edit is because it turned a bunch of my letters into smileys, fixed it)

Yep, it was a freakin war there between us normal folks and the mods, could only stay neutral for so long ya know? I believe I went on a last hurrah with my guild leader, whom since he had the flying thing from donating i would feed him lava buckets while he would pour them over the castle all the mods built.

Read the rules, seem quite standard and fair, hope to find out just so! Off I go!