• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Pew's Herald Application

peeeeeeeeeew

PewPew
Legacy Supporter 5
1. Minecraft IGN / Age: PewPewPewLasers, 15, 16 in December.
2. Position applying for: Herald
3. How long have you been on Herocraft?:
I've been on for over 3 years now.
4. Timezone (please use GMT if out of US): GMT +7
5. What are your areas of expertise?: My main area of expertise would be propaganda, as I love to write things. I have been a herald before, and I was consistantly writing on various forums and threads across the Minecraft community to try to bring players to Herocraft. I do have Fraps, and I was thinking about getting back into recording, so I could get some videos of the server to show off.
6. Please select one team to apply for:
  • Forum (MCF "Looking For", Planet Minecraft, Spout Forums) This would be the position I am most interested in.
  • Note: all Heralds will be required to bump the MCF page and post good screenshots to our Deviantart page.
7. How will you use your skills to benefit your team of choice?: Every time I go on MCF, I see that there are threads of people looking for a server to play on. I would use my writing skills mixed with some videos or screenshots to capture the attention of these users and bring attention to Herocraft. I learned a lot about doing this when I was a herald previously.
8. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I have been on the herald team before, but was removed due to pending inactivity. I have gone a year now without anything on my record. I am excited to see your response to this and I hope you consider me for the team. Thanks!

-Pew

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
You already have experience as a Herald so you should be able to get into things quickly, and we need more people working with MCF since we are pretty shorthanded there. You're good to go for me, just need admin approval from @Xanipher or @Danda

Last edited: