• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

PernixPike's Ban Appeal.

PernixPike

Legacy Supporter 4
IGN: PernixPike
Banned by: Not sure, first time trying to play in a few months. I'm not sure who to tag. Brutalacerate
Time of ban: Not sure
Reason for ban: Not sure
Your story: I tried to log in after a few months of inactivity and I have been banned. I'm not really sure why or when I was banned.

EDIT: The message I receive upon trying to log in is "Banned!" Angyles

EDIT2: I believe that my account was compromised. The last time I recall playing was in October. I went ahead and changed my password. Let me know if there is anything else I can do. Danda

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
What is the message you are receiving when you try to log in?

I was curious if it was a specific ban, and since it is not what I was thinking of, I will see what I can find out. Also tagging Danda in case he has any idea.

Okay you were banned by Danda for a possible compromised account/Stealing from town members. So I will let Danda take over from here in regards to the ban appeal.

Danda