• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Perlmutter's Ban

Status
Not open for further replies.

Perlmutter

Legacy Supporter 7
IGN: Perlmutter
Banned by: Xanipher
Time of ban: Around July 31st
Reason for ban: Admin Slander
Your story:
I'll try to keep this as unspecific as I can as to avoid throwing names, if you guys would like a more detailed story, let me know in a PM and I would love to tell you everything that I won't say here.
Around Julyish last year I started playing on another server as Herocraft was beginning to be a tad boring as it was in a lull at the time. I played on it and had a lot of fun, and then some others from HC came over, and I had mentioned to someone who used to play on herocraft that they can't bribe people here on this server. All of a sudden a certain member from herocraft jumps on the server and started to...cause an issue lets just say. The rest of the server, and me, proceeded to tell them to leave and go back to herocraft. A few past things about transactions with them and another member of herocraft came up, and they left. I then was banned for "admin slander".

Status
Not open for further replies.