• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Peoples preferred Ranger builds?

Pringle285

Legacy Supporter 4
Just wondering if there are any rangers out there that feel like sharing their attribute builds. I've just spec'd into ranger myself and am just throwing everything into, i think its agility. Just curious to see what others are building attribute wise on this spec.

SurvivalManZ

ICE ICE ICE!
Just wondering if there are any rangers out there that feel like sharing their attribute builds. I've just spec'd into ranger myself and am just throwing everything into, i think its agility. Just curious to see what others are building attribute wise on this spec.

Hmmm. Not a good idea, bud. I'm a Ranger as well. I would build it up into Intellect and Agility. Possibly Endurance if you wanna be invincible. Pooling isn't a good idea, cause then you may be faster and stronger with a bow. But the things that you lack in will come to bite you later.

Pringle285

Legacy Supporter 4
Hmmm. Not a good idea, bud. I'm a Ranger as well. I would build it up into Intellect and Agility. Possibly Endurance if you wanna be invincible. Pooling isn't a good idea, cause then you may be faster and stronger with a bow. But the things that you lack in will come to bite you later.

yeah ive figured that out now thanks, that was from ages ago when i had just started playing again after a long break but since then ive sorted out my build etc, thanks anyway.

barbas0l

Legacy Supporter 7
Retired Staff
Rangers benefit more than people think from int. I stopped at 30 agility, and split the rest between end(50eq weight),int (20ish), and con(1000hp). Tossed a few points in wisdom as well, not much.

Jrr_

Architect
Balance Team
Adventure Team
Legacy Supporter 3
I like 30 agility and 30 intellect gives a real nice explosive shot. Then the rest in endurance and constitution.

Pringle285

Legacy Supporter 4
I get enough end for chain boots, chest, legs and about 30-35 agil, 15-20 int and the rest const. Not sure of the exact stats right now since im mostly inactive.