• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

People of Herocraft - I need YOU!

Galaxial

Legacy Supporter 4
Good morrow to you, people of Herocraft!
It is today that I call upon your help, as I seek my fellow Herocraft-ers assistance.

Recently I have been planning a "re-vitalising" project for Herocraft, which will basically try and give Herocraft a fresher and spontaneous look. So I was thinking - we have everything so far except one thing. The user experience of Herocraft.

So that's where I'm calling upon you, Herocraft. If you wish to participate, I will need from you:
Screenshots of Herocraft and the lovely cities y'all have made:
-+- Scenic Screenshots (done in the F1 Cam); will normally consist of the Architectural mayhem of Herocraft, so get some lovely team pictures here in front of your cities etc, and moreover just anything that makes Herocraft look like the fabulous game that it is.
-+- "Un-scenic" Screenshots; capture the heat of the moment. Take screenshots that are in the midst of battle, show the nametags of your brothers and sisters that fight beside you, and show off your fancy battle gear in your hotbar. (But don't empty out your LWC's to tease the rest of Herocraft - I'm sure you'll get a few towns paying you a personal visit to collect such items from you!)

Videos of Herocraft of funny moments and battles/fights between towns etc. (no funny videos involving exploits though, please!):-+- Got a funny video of you playing a piston trap prank on your friends, or piggy-fying them repeatedly into insanity? Well, post it up! At the end of the day, people will always love a bit of comedy, because I know I do! I've seen many funny Herocraft videos in the past and they always give me a giggle.
-+- Pulled out Fraps in the heat of a battle? Because we'd love to see it. YOUR battle videos is what makes Herocraft what it is - we provide the service, you provide the story. The battles between the towns and guilds make Herocraft the vibrant RPG community that it is, so your videos are ALWAYS more than welcome.

So, why do we want your videos and screenshots of in-game madness? Because we want to show what the rest of the Minecraft-ians are missing out on. We want to show them the action is all here, and that Herocraft is a one-stop-shop for the best experience possible in Minecraft, and from the times and laughs I've had with the Herocraft community, I definitely will stand by this statement.
--------------------------------------------------------
NOTES ABOUT POSTING YOUR RESPONSE
--------------------------------------------------------
Screenshots:
- Please post your screenshots below in either a .png or .jpg format - if uploaded as a link rather than the image itself - please post a short description of what the screenshot consists of! That way we can archive such screenshots and use them for future reference.

Videos:
- For purposes of simplicity and practicality, we must ask that videos are to be uploaded to YouTube, in the highest quality that you see feasible - but notice, the better the quality the video, the better Herocraft will stand out from the crowd! A 360p Quality and higher is recommended, as any lower may become poorly visible etc, as you will have probably gathered by watching such Yogscast videos in the past - if you aren't catching my drift - check out a video of theirs and fiddle with the quality settings under the Cog/settings symbol on the videos toolbar - you will notice the difference in quality!

Please post your videos/screenshots in the following format:
1)
Type of Submission: Video/Screenshot
2)
Title of Video/Screenshot:3) Short descritpion of video/screenshot:
4)
YouTube link to video/image upload site link to screenshot/the screenshot itself:
5)
Person(s) featured in the screenshot/video (if applicable):

Thankyou Herocraft!
- Galaxial

@Kainzo

Galaxial

Legacy Supporter 4
OrangeAngel I normally ask Ghostbusters ;) And yes, simply for design purposes I'd just like to gather materials for use, maybe might even put together some Wallpapers etc, just to brand Herocraft.
Neotetro Thanks for the link, I'll check it out when I can :) Deviantart is blocked at school..

OrangeAngel

Legacy Supporter 2
I'll get some pictures of XXXmas's townhall. I'll shorten the name to make it appropriate for the youngsters =P.

OrangeAngel

Legacy Supporter 2
Well. Once Christmas comes again, you will have a christmas card to give all the new people of HC