• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion /pe plugin

EvilThor

Legacy Supporter 3
I love how the pe plugin work and how fast the staff react to things players report.
The only thing that is not how it should be is...
That guides can see every pe that comes in, this should not be a problrm if every guide on the server was angels who never does something that is not good. Badly this is not how it work, some few times the guides does small things like spamming like normal players do some times.
When you then report it the guide know it is being wached and act like an angel, that's what I think is a problem...
It don't even have to be the guide that dies anything wrong, it can be a friend of the guide, that get a warning from his friend saying someone pe'ed him.

My solution would be to:
Either remove guides access to pe's, or make some sort of cmd that allow you to report stuff, but only mod+ can see it.

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
If you have concerns that a Guide is abusing their power, send a pm to a Mod. Otherwise, Guides are the first level of the chain-of-command, and do a lot to help ease the workload for Mods+.

EvilThor

Legacy Supporter 3
In my eyes it is not really abusing since they are supposed to see that they are being wached.

Do you think it would work to report normal players if the person you were reporting got a message telling he was just reported and an invisible mod is hanging over ur head.

People are not stupid, if they know they are being wached they act as good as they can.
I have seen an examle of this last time today.

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
It's hard to understand your typing mille. :p

The theory is that we're watched more closely than your garden-variety player in the first place. Not that this makes all Guides saints, but I'll assure you that they're responsible in the vast majority of cases. Like Alator said, PM a Mod if you think anything in our little cabal is suspicious, and I'm always willing to answer questions myself.

Plasma78

Legacy Supporter 7
everything is watched :) we seeeee allllllll ( head swivels around)

as stated:

If you have concerns that a Guide is abusing their power, send a pm to a Mod. Otherwise, Guides are the first level of the chain-of-command, and do a lot to help ease the workload for Mods+.

if you feel that something is a miss, pm mod up on forums, and take screenshots/video in game, etc

Every bit helps make this a great community !!