• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Pdog88 application (Updated)

pdog88

Stone
  1. In-game name: pdog88
  2. Location & Age: Alabama, 13
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): I have had zero bans in the history of me playing multiplayer on minecraft.
  4. Referral(s): MalaWolf
  5. Reason you should be accepted: I am as active as possible. I read the wiki and all the rules. I am a builder and i love to mine. I am a gamer in general just love video games. As i said i love to build i like to make cities and make friends. I think i'm a friendly person and most of the i play minecraft to take out anger from being called name and being made fun of but i think i'm perfect the way i am. I am basically on servers instead of single player because i love to talk to people and make friends. I like being active on forums because i like to answer and ask questions. I might be a loaner for a while so i will know what to do.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I heard about it from my friends at SmashCraft.
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:Yes
  8. Additional Info: I love multiplayer I wish to be a rouge because i really liked it on the wiki . I have school so it might interfear with me being active. Play on computer almost all day

pdog88

Stone
By the way my age on my profile is different from application because most websites require you to be +18.

Plasma78

Legacy Supporter 7
Here are just a few, of many, ways you can utilize to increase your chances of getting accepted:

- Be 100% honest on your application
- Use the proper application format
- Include all of the information requested
- Post some screenshots of your past creations
- Lengthen your application
- Check your grammar/spelling
- DO NOT just re-post your previous application
- Make a great first impression

After you have improved your application, reply to it saying it's been updated.
**There is an edit button/link in lower left side of your posts***

I like the screenshots !!

We need to know more of you as a player, to make sure your a good fit for our community !!!

Plasma78

Legacy Supporter 7
Your applications contains 569 characters.... not alot for us to see what kind of player you are, whether you will be a good fit into our community.

There is no right or wrong answers here... :)