• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Payens - Whitelist Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Payens

Dirt
In-game name: Payens

Location & Age: I'm from Denmark and I'm 17 years old

Previous Bans: Recently after purchasing my minecraft account, I played on one of the 'Yogscast' servers and I was banned due to a misunderstanding from my side. Furthermore I was banned from the 'Kingdom of Aeonis' RP server due to the "attempted" use of 'Zombe flymod'.

Referral(s): I have known about the server for a long time, due to playing on alot of servers using the 'Heroes' plugin. I have also been part of several server staff groups where we have used the 'Heroes' plugin.

Reason I should be accepted: I am a wizard with redstone, and a fairly skilled PvP'er. During my time of playing Minecraft, which I have since the Beta 1.3, I have only played on PvP and RP servers using Factions, Craftbook/Falsebook and Heroes OR mcMMO as their core plugins. Due to my experience with RP servers (as a player AND as part of the staff group) I am quite trained in adapting to various currencies and 'ways of trading'. When it comes to building I unfortunately must admit that I don't aim to build 'pretty' things like "Wooden Mansions" and gardens, but seeming that my PvP style often is based of on being the strateg, I build 'functional' castles and dungeons in fantasy styled designs with the main goal of keeping enemies out, and creating secret passages, redstone contraptions, piston traps etc. etc.

I have read the rules, and I must admit I was impressed by the level of Detail and the mere size of the rules page. I have no problems with accepting the rules and abide by them. I have read through some other applications and I see that you have very little tolerance for when it comes to 'Bans and Hacking history'. Therefore I would like to add that I currently ONLY have 'Zombe flymod' installed due to recently being part of a staff group on another 'upcoming' RP server. IF this application gets accepted I will ofcourse delete my .minecraft folder and start of with a clean one.

How did you hear about Herocraft?: As mentioned above in the "Referrals" section, my knowledge of the servers existence is based on my dealings as both player and staff member on servers using the 'Heroes plugin'.

Have you voted for Herocraft?: I tried several times, but the page couldn't verify my account name due to 'minecraft.net' having some server load issues. As soon as I have the opportunity I will vote for the server. I like what I have seen so far.

Additional info: As I said, I am a 17 year old boy from Denmark. I spend most of my time going to school and playing music. I am currently at my 2nd year at high school and furthermore I am part of a pre-conservatory school called MGK in Denmark. I played Viola and Piano. Normally I'm a very straightforward person and I consider myself very helpful against others. This applies to both IRL and ingame. When I dont play music or study I like to play computer with my friends. At the moment I'm playing alot of Dota2 and HoN, but I also play games like Counter-Strike Source, Half-life 2, Serious Sam and Warcraft III. I really like to get to know the people I meet ingame and therefore I use Skype alot. I have made alot of new friends whilst playing Minecraft fx.

~Sincerely Payens

Payens

Dirt
I already looked for the Yogscast ban but I can't find a record anywhere. I only wrote it cause I remember being banned. As for the ban on Kingdom of Aeonis I have no opportunity of retrieving 'ban reason' and/or 'ban appeal' since it was partially on the forum which I understandably also was banned from, and in a Skype conversation with an admin.

Payens

Dirt
The Yogscast was from then I had just bought my account so that is 1 year ago. Regarding the Kingdom of Aeonis ban it must have been around 5-6 months ago. After being banned I took a break from playing so it is hard to recall precise dates. I tried to check my skype convo with the admin but it only logs back 4 months and there is nothing. So it's at the very minimum 4 months ago.

Thamerwaste

ICE ICE ICE!
"Well. I guess it is farewell to the server. I was banned for using x-ray, which I wasnt in this particular case. I have done so before, and therefore MAup wont be unbanning me....

Its been fun playing with you guys (wasnt that long though :/)

I truly hope CoL find a new and good leader, and that they will flourish, so they can show the world, what a great race they are.

- Payens - Warrior of Light" - Kingdom of Aeonis forums, Posted: Sat Aug 13, 2011.

Furthermore I was banned from the 'Kingdom of Aeonis' RP server due to the "attempted" use of 'Zombe flymod'.

Care to explain the differing stories?

Payens

Dirt
That was my first warning. I was unbanned because I appealed and due to lack of evidence against me using x-ray (which I actually didn't). I only cared to mention permbans in my application. I was permbanned from Kingdom of Aeonis shortly after due to attemped use of flymod whilst chasing another player.

Payens

Dirt
As for things not adding up I'm not sure I follow nor agree, although I will gladly answer any specific questions to the best of my capability. My perception of playing Minecraft has changed alot regarding the use of hacks/clientside modifications. I am merely trying to start on a fresh and I would be disapointed to have my application declined because of 1 ban that already destroyed my gaming experience once. I am in no way willing to take such a risk again, and especially not on a server like this. I really hope you will reconsider your opinion upon me Brutalacerate, cause I truly believe I have SO much to contribute to this server, and most importantly the community behind it.

No matter what you decide Thamerwaste, I will ofcourse respect your decision.

~Sincerely Payens

Thamerwaste

ICE ICE ICE!
Thank you for applying.

Unfortunately I have to agree with Brutalacerate, There is not enough evidence to support what you are saying, and without links and/or other information it is hard to judge whether you are being truthful or not.

Good luck with your future gaming endeavours.

Payens

Dirt
I am sorry to hear that you feel that way, since there is no more I can tell you. You could ofcourse contact the other server but they would most likely speak against me. As for re-applying I have seen some others doing so, after sorting out their bans. Considering I have NO way of 'sorting' this ban out, should I just let this be it, or will anything I say in a new reply change anything?

Kalkyte

Legacy Supporter 5
Don't re-apply. Your app is good, so I'm going to do you a favor: I will get in touch with Aeonis' admins for you. If they provide any information, I will discuss it with @Thamerwaste so he can make a decision. Please be patient, as I will contact them tomorrow morning and will have to wait on their reply to proceed.

Payens

Dirt
Your favor is much appreciated Kalkyte :) The admin who banned me was Maup. I must say that talking to them most likely wont favor me much but I hope it will be able to cast light upon the things thamer and brut are in doubt about.

~Sincerely Payens

Thamerwaste

ICE ICE ICE!
"Hi,
Yes we have caught him using it before,
forgave him, and then caught him again,
using it to stop from hitting the ground from
large falls, thinking it wouldn't show up. He
had ample opportunities to stop, we gave
him many chances, but he continued."
(it = fly mod)

This is what the Admins at Aeonis' said.

It seems you were quite a regular user of it, not the 'attempted' use that you were talking about. Even after being told to stop, apparently you didn't.

I will be sticking to my original decision.

Good luck in finding another server.

Status
Not open for further replies.