• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

ALERT Patch 5.3! Balance, ELO Reset and More!

xMJay

Portal
Goon without speed pots is bad because of it's stamina problems. Taking away damage and replacing with skills makes it even worse. The reason why goon was op was because it had superjump and jump, not because of it's damage. DK has two nukes. Berserker now has rupture. Paladin has a lot of utility and survivability. Goon now only has jump.

Edit: zerker and paladin both have stuns.

Point being. Goon doesn't need big skills, but since it relies on spammable skills it should be able to use skills other than piercingstrike and strike and not lose its sprint.

Last edited:

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
We aren't done pushing changes to balance. It has been a month so i wanted to get these in so we can start working on the next set.

lordprettyflack0

Legacy Supporter 6
ChaoticVisions looks like a cool skill to fight/use. +:kainzo:
ChaoticVision is a skill like bonespear, with a purple effect color thingy instead of white, its slightly wider yet does the same damage,
This skill isnt that bad, in replace of plaguebomb for the time being, I do like it, @Kainzo Thanks for adding it! :D its a nice skill and hopefully it will get me some kills :D

CoolBeans279

Legacy Supporter 3
Made a quick video showing off the 2 new skills! Check it out here!

P.S Thanks for boxter123g for helping me test them!
Actually a helpful video, this is exactly what the heralds should be doing.

Also, how could i get that crosshair? i want D:

Ultanian

Portal
Made a quick video showing off the 2 new skills! Check it out here!

P.S Thanks for boxter123g for helping me test them!
Squid what is your yt account? That video has pretty good quality, I'll sub to ya :)

EDIT: Already found it, lol

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
Is the CD for LabeChest meant to be 24 hours?
If so; any particular reason?