• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Patch 3.31

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
General:
FLOATING DAMAGE and EXP on Screen! (Spoutcraft Required)
0qGFP.jpg

Donors:
You can now sit in chairs! Available to all T1+ donors! (Sneak + Rightclick) To you, it may appear off, to others it looks proper.
cN6Db.png

Heroes:

NEW LEVELING EXP CHANGES.... READ
  • You may now gain exp after you master your class, it will go to 99% of that level.
  • You will now save exp when you swap between classes despite being mastered.
  • Crafters & Specs will only lose 0.1% exp instead of 10% exp when dying.
  • All exp loss has been reduced from 10% to 5% when dying. (PVP deaths are going to 0.5%)
  • You will now have the ability to lose levels if you are at 0-10% of your current level
Fixed Summon Mooshroom's for Farmers.
Various fixes to Line of Sight Checks.
A few code cleanups to skills to make things faster.

Thunderjolt

Legacy Supporter 4
Why can't I keep clicking the like button? :D

This might force me to spout, despite it being more laggy than the default client for me.

OliverDollar

Legacy Supporter 3
I don't especially like the sound of de-leveling, even more so if you have mastered and then you go back to level 54... The chat will be spammed with people mastering the same class.

Aerokii

Legacy Supporter 8
I'm, begrudgingly, willing to accept de-levelling, but I also remember talk in the past about capping it at certain levels- as in, not able to de-level beyond 55 once you've reached it, or 50, 45, or so on.

I think that would be a fair bit more acceptable- especially for paths, when death from monsters/other things can be very, very common.

Ah well. Food for thought.

Theazian

Legacy Supporter 3
I'm, begrudgingly, willing to accept de-levelling, but I also remember talk in the past about capping it at certain levels- as in, not able to de-level beyond 55 once you've reached it, or 50, 45, or so on.

I think that would be a fair bit more acceptable- especially for paths, when death from monsters/other things can be very, very common.

Ah well. Food for thought.
This. Also, could we make this only apply to your PVP class? I don't really mine a lot, and this forces you to so you don't de-level and mark/recall

JDFinal

Legacy Supporter 5
You levels should be permanently saved at certain levels. Every 5?

Level 5

All the levels that you can't drop below once u reach them^