• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Patch 2.77

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Patch 2.7.7!
General:
Mayor LWC Cost & Limits
  • m1:
  • charge|limit: 200.00 | 30
  • m2:
  • charge|limit: 175.00 | 45
  • m3:
  • charge|limit: 150.00 | 60
  • m4:
  • charge|limit: 125.00 | 75
Added Iron Bars to [Gate] (use 101 as the third line)
Mob Riding abilities granted! (Removed for now)
T3 = Animal Riding, T4+ = Monster Riding
Heroes:
Fixed and normalized Fireball damage
Normalized Lava damage - it now does a base 20% damage
Ability to right click a chest/door/etc and not fire a skill use
Silenced the Noisy skills when logging in (Passives)
Fixed NoCheat's breaking Quicken/One and other movement abilities.

Skills:
Ass-blade - now works with IronSwords
Root - now breaks on damage
DeepFreeze - ice based root, when broken with fire will shatter and damage the target.
Icy Aura - tick damage increased to 8 (from 1) also now slows!
Pulse - now does 15 dmg in a radius of 9.
Scan - Retrieves info for target with lvl/hp/class

Damages:
Monk - Raw_Fish = 8 Damage, Stick = 7 damage

Classes:
Enchanter - moved Dispel to level 15, Added Purge (AE Dispel on target) at level 25
Geomancer - Removed Root, replaced with DeepFreeze - roots the target, if a fireball/fire is used it instantly breaks and damages them.
Paladin/Dreadknight - adjusted the effectiveness of Endurance Form
Ranger - FireArrow now lasts for the next 3 Arrows instead of 1
Samurai - Bladegrasp now requires 1 ironbar and maxes out at 90% evasion at level 50
Beastmasters - AssassinBlade now works with Axes!

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
Well 200c for town mayors is still better than the cost for Tier 3 donors. Then it only goes up form there!

I still don't know if I should be upset or happy about this, because using regions to block your chests used to work and now it doesn't. Because town theft is legal. One end of the stick you have all the new players who don't care able to be a d-bag and get ahead from stealing form their own town. However on the other end of the stick the towns that are doing well can afford to LWC a chest for every person! Or more. So it gives more appeal to the wealthy towns, because they will protect you even better. I'd say that's pretty hardcore. It's just unfortunate we can't avoid the d-bag town thieves.

EDIT: I don't like d-bags. I'm ok with town theft being legal I just don't want to encourage d-bags to be d-bags or for ordinary new players to become d-bags.

Kophka

ICE ICE ICE!
Have Pulse, Chain Lightning, and Blaze been changed to reflect the general HP buffs and other class's changes?

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Well 200c for town mayors is still better than the cost for Tier 3 donors. Then it only goes up form there!

I still don't know if I should be upset or happy about this, because using regions to block your chests used to work and now it doesn't. Because town theft is legal. One end of the stick you have all the new players who don't care able to be a d-bag and get ahead from stealing form their own town. However on the other end of the stick the towns that are doing well can afford to LWC a chest for every person! Or more. So it gives more appeal to the wealthy towns, because they will protect you even better. I'd say that's pretty hardcore. It's just unfortunate we can't avoid the d-bag town thieves.
Branding them as thieves / black listing them should be good enough - If someone makes a MC account and joins a town - that is not legal - we dont allow alternate accounts. So you see - its bad because people were doing this - but it shouldnt happen often because reputation on this server -matters-

strongholdx

Legacy Supporter 6
Yeah, I have heard a LOT of people argue the opposite. at one point @Tigo123 claimed that it was totaly legal and the rules had been changed, stating that the ones here on the forums were wrong. I think someone needs to clarify the rules and lay them down so they can't be missunderstood.

milkmeister

Legacy Supporter 6
Yeah, I have heard a LOT of people argue the opposite. at one point @Tigo123 claimed that it was totaly legal and the rules had been changed, stating that the ones here on the forums were wrong. I think someone needs to clarify the rules and lay them down so they can't be missunderstood.

I agree completely. Regardless of my opinion, there is a lot of confusion. Moderators and Admins are telling players different things. Although it seems the forum rules say it is illegal, there are still some reputable sources that say only alt account theft is illegal. Kainzo needs to make a sticky in the rules about the definitive answer. Why go to the trouble of adding a town LWC system if it was illegal to do? There is a lot of confusion and people are getting banned because they were told conflicting information. Something final must be said.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
I agree completely. Regardless of my opinion, there is a lot of confusion. Moderators and Admins are telling players different things. Although it seems the forum rules say it is illegal, there are still some reputable sources that say only alt account theft is illegal. Kainzo needs to make a sticky in the rules about the definitive answer. Why go to the trouble of adding a town LWC system if it was illegal to do? There is a lot of confusion and people are getting banned because they were told conflicting information. Something final must be said.
It's not our job to police your town - that is your shop - if you let unruly members in - thats your town's system failing. Don't leave chests open and unlocked - in essence that is what you are doing when you have dirt above them - there is more than one way to get stolen from and they dont have to be on the region to do it.

USE LWC - stop being cheap - protect your important goods with LWC - with the new Township system - if you leave your ass hanging out - expect it to be molested.

Avoid the nearest temptation.

Kingtom404

Legacy Supporter 3
Assblade has finally caught on! My life is now complete! And if a town loses their status, do they lose their LWC?

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
Branding them as thieves / black listing them should be good enough - If someone makes a MC account and joins a town - that is not legal - we dont allow alternate accounts. So you see - its bad because people were doing this - but it shouldnt happen often because reputation on this server -matters-

Yeah that's what I was leaning towards. I think it adds a level of hardcoreness to our awesome #1 hardcore server. The towns that are doing well can provide free/cheap LWC to its town members who don't have that kind of cash. Then town thieves wouldn't get anything good and after trying they can just pretend the attempt to steal never happened. I can see that happening alot, people checking chests and finding nothing, so they don't steal.

On the flip side, towns not doing well could bearly/not at all afford LWC for its members, and like you said, they will get molested. I think that is how it should be. I never really disagreed with making town theft legal.

strongholdx

Legacy Supporter 6
It's not our job to police your town - that is your shop - if you let unruly members in - thats your town's system failing. Don't leave chests open and unlocked - in essence that is what you are doing when you have dirt above them - there is more than one way to get stolen from and they dont have to be on the region to do it.

USE LWC - stop being cheap - protect your important goods with LWC - with the new Township system - if you leave your ass hanging out - expect it to be molested.

Avoid the nearest temptation.
So what you're saying here is that even though its illegal to join a town wih the intention to steal/grief/fuck someone over it is still perfectly acceptable? If so please make a clarification in the rules. I get it that we shouldn't be cheap and use LWCs and all that jazz, but I'm more conserned on the context of the rule. Is it, or is it not illegal?