• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Patch 2.6.4

JediMind7rix

Legacy Supporter 4
that does hardly any dmg and cancels out fire. I'm just trying to understand why there isn't a root effect or a slowing effect on it that would make it actually useful.

I think icebolt should get a speed reduction on targets similar to stepping on soul sand
...or dolphin diving through lava!
xD

but I do agree icebolt atm is quite useless in the damage department, but if its meant to put out fires...why damage at all?! either way, I would love to see what can be done with it.

also take a look at my monk suggestions

lemme know what you think!
:D

Kingtom404

Legacy Supporter 3
Since it has a seperate cooldown from fireball (I think), can't you techinically double cast fireball with an icefireball combo? Just bind them both to hotkeys right next to each other.

The problem is that is does hardly any dmg for still too much mana for how little dmg it does so your much better off just doing fireball when the cooldown is done.

Kingtom404

Legacy Supporter 3
Patch went live "Officially" And it was updated.
Beastmaster love
And who gets mortal wounds?

Watter_Bottle

Legacy Supporter 4
dont get me wrong i love deconstruct but i cant un-make all these dia swords i made (for xp) cus i cant hold them haha.

its no biggie tho

Thunderjolt

Legacy Supporter 4
You always could get them back if you didn't buy any LWC's for coin.

Also, if you bought LWC's before this patch they won't refund coins.

I used my first free LWC in my hidey-hole. Then my second free one in Olympus. Just curious if I am now credited 2 more freebies.

Thunderjolt

Legacy Supporter 4
I'm not sure, I haven't been to my hidey-hole in months, and the Olympus one should be inactive by now. Is there a command to remove a lwc?