• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Patch 2.4.0

kriskills

Legacy Supporter 6
Yes, but we are all just trying to give you thoughts on what might be fair and unfair, in hopes that you can see what we think about it too. I know its the first pass, and i was just giving suggestions for the "second pass" that should be coming =)

MoeJunur

Staff member
Legacy Supporter 9
ok all crafters roll to a different spec then who will make your tools/weapons, that you constantly kill because they cant defend themselfs against double the health killers, with weapons that do half the damage.
Who will mine for the items that are needed,
if crafters are the lowest on the totem how about making it were only crafters can make tools and weapons, so that crafters craft and so that fighters have to fight!!
that would be a good boost to the iconomy, and crafters, then people might think were there next weapon comes from, or gate to the city, or lift to the 3rd floor of a house, etc.

lol just open the box of chocolates and keep cool!! :)

I am only replying to the earlier post that someone said,
Kainzo i just voicing opinion,

Keep up the good work!! :)

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
Are there plans to make casters spells more powerful depending on what scythe they are using?

Malphugus

Legacy Supporter 5
Personally I'm fine with the crafters damage output.
It's a little harder to deal with mobs now than it used to be but not impossible. And we aren't completely useless in pvp. We can at least contribute even if it is more as 'bait' or 'meat for the grinder' ;)

Only niggle I have is that, scanning down the list, there is nothing to differentiate a 'crafter' from any of the crafter specialties. Low low priority but something to give it a bit of spice would be nice.
e.g. the damage output stays the same but: masons use axes or spades instead of picks; alchemists maybe use hoes; engineers use spades; smith uses swords maybe or axes

Apologies. Just replying to someone else's remark. I understand "first pass" but I guess we feel it's necessary to troll about it really hard so Crafters don't get jipped or somethin. :p funny thing is, If we did get screwed I'd still play lol.

MoeJunur

Staff member
Legacy Supporter 9
I love this server, i f i as a crafter get "jipped" or something i'll still play here, just have to voice opinions when others talk against crafters,

all i can say is crafters, remeber all the fighters that kill ya's , make a list and dont sell items or services to them.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
I love this server, i f i as a crafter get "jipped" or something i'll still play here, just have to voice opinions when others talk against crafters,

all i can say is crafters, remeber all the fighters that kill ya's , make a list and dont sell items or services to them.
Amen, MoeJunur.