• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Patch 1.18 = MC 1.6.6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Not too much to note here - we've updated to 1.6.6 - some bug fixes coming soon for any broken plugins - hold onto your pants.<br /><a class="wordbb-full-post" href="http://herocraftonline.com/wordpress/?p=154" title="Patch 1.18 = MC 1.6.6">Patch 1.18 = MC 1.6.6</a>

strongholdx

Legacy Supporter 6
I can see it now - Everyone Running away yelling 'RETREAT! BACK TO 1.5!'
I'm going to grab onto something and not let go - you never know when a shit storm will ensue

Good luck out there everyone - hold on to your hats

M

Maddi(SonOfAGunner)

@Kainzo I'm sure you are aware that minecraft has updated to 1.0 and being as untechnical as I am, I can't put a silly jar crap thing in my folder or whatever to downgrade it, (& I would make a different post, but I don't know how:3) sooooo I was just wondering if you were going to try to update the herocraft server anytime soon or if there will be another server to go on like there was last patch. Just wondering:) Not forcing you to do anything. I obviously am taking up plenty of your time... Buuuuut like okay so yeah long story short just wondering if you were planning on updating the server anytime soon or if there was going to be a different server to play on while that one is being updated or if youre not planning on updating the server anytime soon. :) Thanks for.. reaaaddingg(?) haha or skimming, or whatever;D Okay well, thanks! :)

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
@Kainzo I'm sure you are aware that minecraft has updated to 1.0 and being as untechnical as I am, I can't put a silly jar crap thing in my folder or whatever to downgrade it, (& I would make a different post, but I don't know how:3) sooooo I was just wondering if you were going to try to update the herocraft server anytime soon or if there will be another server to go on like there was last patch. Just wondering:) Not forcing you to do anything. I obviously am taking up plenty of your time... Buuuuut like okay so yeah long story short just wondering if you were planning on updating the server anytime soon or if there was going to be a different server to play on while that one is being updated or if youre not planning on updating the server anytime soon. :) Thanks for.. reaaaddingg(?) haha or skimming, or whatever;D Okay well, thanks! :)

The Herocraft Test server is currently running 1.0. I think it is on port 1337, I can't remember off the top of my head. So, for the address, type herocraft.zapto.org:1337. We won't be able to update to 1.0 until all of the plugins have been updated by their developers.

Status
Not open for further replies.