• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Party exp leeching [New concept/idea]

Status
Not open for further replies.

SaberStone

Legacy Supporter 2
Since spawners work now, I'd like to reintroduce the spawner leeching system. I've introduced this idea in the last map but there has not been a consistent source of mobs. Now that there is, I'd like to provide a party leeching service. Basically you stand near me, and I'll grind out exp. Half of the exp will go to you. We can always work out a new price if need be. But I am still considering whether I should charge by level (level x 2 -10c) , time (60c an hour maybe?), or experience earned which is what im leaning toward (7c per 100exp?)
---Please post your thoughts below. Feel free to talk to me in game if you wish to receive such a service or suggest on it.

JDFinal

Legacy Supporter 5
I like this idea very much. I know I'd go for it since im not very good at lvling, as i never have much time on my hands to do so.

Suggestions:

I think you should charge per 30 minutes/hour. I do think the price needs to change a bit since you will be getting coins while grinding the mobs to a pulp.

maybe 30 coins per half hr, and 50 cons an 1hr?

Kalkyte

Legacy Supporter 5
7c per 100xp is steep. 3 spiders = 105 xp. Idk about you but I kill 3 spiders well under a minute. Meaning with that system you could pay upwards of 420c for an hour of grinding.
I think an hourly or half-hourly wage would be much better.

By level might cause problems. IE lvl 54-55 takes a long time. You might not lvl your client before he has to go which could cause some pricing issues.

Just some suggestions :)

Might be interested, let me know when you figure out the pricing.

RedEchoRanger

ICE ICE ICE!
8,800 c for a fully spec-Ed class seems about right to me, though I would love to pay ya 5 or 6 k if that is reasonable to your. I would prob do it in payments of 800 to 1k per sesh or something. Btw I don't have much coin so it might be like a week before I'd be ready.

SaberStone

Legacy Supporter 2
7c per 100xp is steep. 3 spiders = 105 xp. Idk about you but I kill 3 spiders well under a minute. Meaning with that system you could pay upwards of 420c for an hour of grinding.
I think an hourly or half-hourly wage would be much better.

By level might cause problems. IE lvl 54-55 takes a long time. You might not lvl your client before he has to go which could cause some pricing issues.

Just some suggestions :)

Might be interested, let me know when you figure out the pricing.
Kalk what do you think about 7c every 400-500 exp? I would like to go exp because when it goes up to the high levels it'd be so dam hard. And what if I afked for a bit? That person who was paying would havta pay for those few minutes of afking.

SaberStone

Legacy Supporter 2
This eliminates any chance of this working once again.. i posted this b4 when they were legal. Sorry guys(and gals) out there!

Status
Not open for further replies.