• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

PandazNWafflez' Whitelist Application

• In-game name: PandazNWafflez
  • Location & Age: England - 13
  • Previous Bans (Includes other servers): I've had :
  • mc.doridian.de (my brother stole my account while I was eating, sorted, and I have changed my password)
  • c.nerd.nu (the same thing as above, ban appeal posted at nerd.nu/appeal)
  • Referral(s):
    N/A But I can try to get some if necessary.
  • Reason you should be accepted: Because I would really like to play on a server like this, I have been playing servers since Minecraft Alpha 1.0._14 and have always favored RPG-Styled servers, so when I saw this, it looked awesome.
  • I have also been looking for a big server with Heroes on, cause I've always wanted to play on a server with that plugin, but it's only really good with loads of other people to Roleplay with.
  • How did you hear about Herocraft?: I saw it near the top of Minestatus.
  • Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
  • Additional Info: If you need help with permissions, just ask, I've been setting them up for months on end.
Thanks for reading this application.

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
@PandazNWafflez How do we know your "brother" won't get on your account again? I understand you changed your password but how is that going to help him getting on your account while your away?

@PandazNWafflez How do we know your "brother" won't get on your account again? I understand you changed your password but how is that going to help him getting on your account while your away?
Sorry, should have made that clearer, I downloaded a batch script that automatically closes windows that you can edit the batch to close whenever your screensaver comes up (in my case, 2 minutes), so now if I go away for any time it auto closes, and I try and close it anyway whenever I remember.

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
Well I'm going to accept you at this time. Please not that account security is NOT our problem. You are responsible for EVERYTHING that happens on your account regardless of who is on it. Now, please check your inbox for further details.