• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Paladin

I_Love_Miners

Legacy Supporter 5
holysteed is being used to initiate because it's glitchy and often invisble to the player being attacked, and can obviously chase down a player who is attempting to run away from a fight that hasnt started yet. (not a fun little thing used for running around the map)

paladin is broken as fuck right now as i can think of about 5 things that are too strong with it including base hp,con.

the fact i can have almost 1100 health and 75 equipment weight with only around 20 con/endurance is laughable. classes are supposed to have weaknesses, and currently paladins have none. they heal like a cleric, tank like a tank, and hit like a ninja. paladin has been op for over 2 years. how are we still trying to get this right?

Dsawemd

Legacy Supporter 8
Thanks @LightningCape, I'm "on vacation" too.
also, since you seem to inadvertently have deleted my on-topic, ill reiterate:

I would expect the very next patch to address Paladin's strong skill set, likely their more offensive capabilities like DS, and STR scaling on abilities like Strike, but possibly another route that would address different aspects.
/thread

Glacial_Reign

Portal
Thanks @LightningCape, I'm "on vacation" too.
also, since you seem to inadvertently have deleted my on-topic, ill reiterate:

I would expect the very next patch to address Paladin's strong skill set, likely their more offensive capabilities like DS, and STR scaling on abilities like Strike, but possibly another route that would address different aspects.
/thread
Remove the buggy horses while you're at it. Thanks paladin balanced /thread

Xhazed

Portal
Just remove pally and add samurai then add pally back when another warrior class becomes op i think the next one is going to be DK

Dwarfers

Legacy Supporter 6
For the record - Bleed on Strike is broken for Paladin right now - Enjoy the temporary damage nerf.

Horses to my knowledge act sort of like Boats so the only thing to fix the "bugs" would be to remove horses from Herocraft.

they heal like a cleric-
Paladin doesn't have heals of a Cleric - it has 2 heals for itself not including HolyAura because it seems people go Paladin to win 1v1. where Cleric has I don't even know how many heals. Absolution's cooldown is a lot lower than it was when I played Paladin so that should definitely be fixed. Layhands is a skill that everyone calls OP and it is if it is available. Whenever I think of Paladin changes I imagine Paladin without layhands which helps me because Layhands is the one skill that to me will always make Paladin a good class.

tank like a tank- Supposed to be like this in my opinion.

damage of a ninja- damage of Paladin right now is not right. If you thought it did a lot of damage right now you're forgetting Paladin in Bastion used to have SoulFire(Lights target on fire for fire ticks) HolyStrike(150hp damaging move) plus Strike which was a bit more balanced in Bastion. Strike needs numbers adjusted. DivineStun needs either stun duration or Charisma scaling adjusted. Paladin all together needs a Strength scaling nerf.

With all these changes people will be less likely to build like 20 strength on paladin or even 10-20 charisma and will be more likely to put them into the other attributes to make Paladin more tanky rather than more damage. Plus if Absolution cooldown increased to say maybe 25 seconds or 30 seconds it would be better.

Trazil

Legacy Supporter 2
I vote divine stun is given to cleric instead of paladin, it gives the class too
Much damage which it isn't supposed to have.