• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Paladin too strong - as always

JupiterRome

Legacy Supporter 5
This is a great idea, and I would love to see a healer needed to keep these "Tanks" opperating. I would love to suggest their healing be removed entirely to make a healer needed more often... but that will never happen >.<
Nah tbh I don't really agree with Paladins Heals being super strong but I don't think a healer should be "needed" but I mean needed is a term that is very umm based in opinion, that's like me saying ummm fire aspect 50 swords are " needed" to beat trazil 1v1 but then other people could kill him with fist (just example cuz im allowed to pick on him)
tbh I think A Complete Re-Work (keeping many skills) would really benefit paladin, many Hybrids are considerd underpowered but in reality are very good, at start of map SOME people considered paladin one of these classes.... I will admit I was one of these people because lets all face it, all of last map - early this map I was probs one of the worst pvpers on the server and didn't know shit about balance.... XD

Dayuum Truth Hurtz

kenster1092

Legacy Supporter 1
Remove it's ability to use a sword, make it only be able to use a shield. Being able to do the same dmg as the other warriors is totally against pally lore.
I completely disagree with that... Knights need to use BOTH sword AND shield... Otherwise it'd be completely pointless to be a Knight if you don't use your weapon...

Paladin was too strong and will always remain too strong... Unless the balance team royally fucks it up like what happened to Dragoon...