• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Paladin or Ninja

Cpreo

Stone
I
Just wanted to ask which class
I should choose. I just read the wiki
But they are all so cool . I am thinking about the paladin or the ninja . Or are their any other really good ones that you guys like? I want to know your thoughts.

Scycor

Legacy Supporter 3
Personally, I like being Ninja more than a Paladin. I'm more into the stealthy and mobility type classes rather than the tanky ones. They are both good, it just depends what your play style is really.

Cpreo

Stone
I'm really not sure. Ive always thought of it as a gimmicky class where. Theres only on situation on where they would be good at. But you make a point. I'm new though soni haven't played on the server that much.

Digger 360

Coal
Ninja extremely situational. Even if you hold all the advantages, you can still lose (Or flee).
They need to conform to the enemy, meaning you need to vastly overcome them.

Comparability, a pally can switch between stamina and mana, dealing damage AND maintaining survivalbility. Pallys are just overwhelmingly more powerful against more classes than ninja could ever strive to be.

This basically means pallys CONTROLS a battlefield, while ninjas merly EXPLOIT it.

(Besides, pallys are way better in group fights)

DEMOCALIBER

Legacy Supporter 6
Personally, just the survivability of Paladins alone is enough to have made me choose the class. I haven't regretted it one day since.

Sanogono

ICE ICE ICE!
This is generally a case of Sword vs the Shield. If you want to flank and cut your enemies down quickly without them reacting quickly, choose ninja. If you like assaulting people from the front, survivability, and massive defense and walling skills, choose Paladin. Just depends on play style.

Falker57

Legacy Supporter 8
No. Pally, trust me. Ninja is harder to play. You just need the mats to play Pally and you will be fine :).

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
I went Ninja just to avoid PVP. Works really well. I'm always using sneak, fade, and other stealthy shenanigans to travel the world without anybody knowing I was even there!

Cpreo

Stone
Thanks for the info everyone . Are their any particular good warrior specializations before I become a paladin?