• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Paladain, Ninja, or Disciple?

Which class should I pick?

• Total voters

codemax5

Dirt
Hey guys im codemax5 or code5, and I just joined as a whitelist on sunday.

So, i've been looking at the wiki page because I love the classes and special abilities in rpg.
And, I found that these 3 classes, Paladin, Ninja or disciple are my favorite classes.

But, my playing style is this
1. Im playing solo
2. Fast, but not slow. Medium speed is fine since traveling

I am open to any other classes thant the 3 options, but I mostly like these because of their special abilities.

If you suggest any class, please please a detail/full explanation why, because I have not been on the server yet

peeeeeeeeeew

PewPew
Legacy Supporter 5
I believe ninja is the best class for you.

Ninja is an amazing solo class with high burst, which is also met with incredibly high mobility. Ninja isn't too difficult to level, considering the cheap weapon cost (shears), and decent damage. Ninja has amazing assassination potential as a class, and is very fun.

JupiterRome

Legacy Supporter 5
how do i go to spawn island i keep being moved to the hub with 2 portals
Walk straight and walk into the red for PVP But more exp and Blue for No pvp And Less Exp........

If your ever feel the need to test a class go to hub and go straight to your left, or connect to test.hc.to if u ever want help testing Im usually able to help test :D

Now that we got that out of the way...
Im a 40 disciple and I really like it because of the damage mixed with healing, it needs a little buff imo and I belive its getting it.
Im a Master ninja and I liked it, I really liked it because I could go solo raid towns and solo bounty's with deathmark, (and I didn't have to pay for track) and if u can catch them by surprise u can usually burst them pretty low before they realize whats going on.
Last Map I was a lvl 50ish Paladin and it did change a lot but Ive played around with it a little bit and I really enjoyed it, tbh it can pull off a good amount of damage, has nice heals, great support, and great defence. I all round think all these classes are really nice but I think you should probably go Paladin or Ninja if your soloing

pure_autism

Legacy Supporter 5
Thanks alot for the advice man the lobby at this server is really bad. In fact, the infrastructure is pretty bad, the lobby and spawn teleports and stuff.

Anyway, I think ill try paladin.
You may be experiencing what they call "lag".

Evanist

Legacy Supporter 3
Good luck with Paladin. You will need to think of a build also. If your going paladin though, good luck with rangers and mages. They probably gonna be a pain for you, also for classes that can move quickly away. Paladin's are not the greatest chasers, though they can take quite some hits.

Tyronus

Legacy Supporter 4
@codemax5 i actually sugest dragoon! Its very high mobility fun too play good for solo fights because it can be tankish. And the mobility on it is one of a kind! People say it hard too level but thats not true cheap cost just a diamond spade for killing monsters and gold spade for pvp!

codemax5

Dirt
@codemax5 i actually sugest dragoon! Its very high mobility fun too play good for solo fights because it can be tankish. And the mobility on it is one of a kind! People say it hard too level but thats not true cheap cost just a diamond spade for killing monsters and gold spade for pvp!

yes , but maybe dragoon or ranger?

Evanist

Legacy Supporter 3
Dragoon is kinda good also. You can jump rather far and escape fights when needed. They are kinda the assasin type warrior, being able to move quickly, chasse someone and kill them, and escape if things go wrong. For example back when i was dragoon, i was 4 vs 1 when it started 1 vs 1. I was able to escape adn also kill their own dragoon. Dragoon is great if you have the skills to jump at the right time and that there not too much lag on the server. Also like said, training with it is not that hard. Use strike with enough strength and then you can do quite some damage on mobs, and escape them if you have a too late army near you.
Also tremor is op for the knockback, which is another skill that can save you

codemax5

Dirt
Hey guys, so I am looking forward to play dragoon because it is a versaile tank.

But, what attributes should I put in?

I would like to mostly fight pvp or fight monsters.

Please give attributes with explanation why, and your playing style with that.

any suggestions is fine

Evanist

Legacy Supporter 3
Mostly str and endurance, cause you will need the armor and the damage with it. For endurance, I would sudgest to get enough for full chain armor set. Maybe more a bit if you want iron chest or something.

You will also need agility. about 20 to it, maybe 25. This would be cause of jump and superjump scales on it, and with 20, you would have enough for chassing people around

codemax5

Dirt
Hye guys its codemax5 here and just want to know a op attribute build for cleric

I looked on wiki, and it seems that most of skills depend on wisdom/intellect points.

So, I guess alot into wisdom/intellect.

My playing style is mostly in group trains.
I would like balance in armor/healing power.

Please post ALL of your attributes (endurance, etc). and describe ur experience with it.
Also, besides cleric, is ther any oother good heal class? looked at bard but maybe cleric