• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

P1moyer's Proctor Application!

Status
Not open for further replies.

p1moyer

Iron
  1. Minecraft IGN: P1moyer
  2. Position applying for: Proctor
  3. Age|Timezone: 15, and Eastern
  4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: About 6 months
  5. Why do you think you would make a good proctor?:I believe that i would become a good proctor because first, I have introduced many people to Herocraft. Also I have ran a server with an average of 30 people on it at once solo. I helped start Riseagainst the town with my friend khoibui, cmckenica, and ninjavlad62.(Khoi, Connor, and Vlad). I have a high 90's GPA in school and have taken a few computer courses. I am planning on taking a few more javascript courses over the summer. I love this server. I spend most of my time here and would like to give back to this server. I will work hard to "keep the bad guys out." Also I would not accept the bad applications and do a complete ban search search before accepting them. Those who have bad applications, that just need to be straitened up, I will help them fix it by giving them detailed instructions. I want new people in the herocraft community, but won't give anyone that applies a "free-ride" to the whitelist.
  6. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I know some coding including c++, Javascript, html, and xhtml. I will and do spend hours on minecraft, 95% of it is on herocraft. Eventually I would like to become a guide and move up the chain to a Mod. I would like to help Herocraft in only the best ways. If I end up with extra time in my schedule eventually I might help code to make this great server even better!!

Status
Not open for further replies.