• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

ozhooter's Application

ozhooter

Dirt
Location & Age:
21 Years, living in Brisbane, QLD, Australia.

Previous Bans:
None. I'm abit of a goodey two shoes ;D

Referrals:
Not any major ones, however, I have several 'In Real Life' friends who have told me about this server.
One In-Game player who referred me to the server is ryan3010.

Where Did I Hear About Herocraft?:
I first heard about this server from friends, but discovered more on this website.

Have I Voted For Herocraft?:
Yes!

Why I Want to Join:
As I strongly believe that this server has some of the most creative and diverse mods, pluggins and gameplay that is unmatched by any others. I also feel that this server mixes Minecraft with other good games like WoW. It generally takes a new spin on the current Minecraft multiplayer experience. I have read all of the server rules and have read the Wiki pages on all the different classes (Mason sounds AWESOME!). I also believe that I can help other people enjoy the game by helping them out and explaining some of the rules to them.

A Little Bit About Me:
  • I absolutely love Minecraft, and will look for any new mods, pluggins and servers that come out.
  • I've particapated whole heartadley in the creation and involvement of other servers.
  • I love Team Fortress 2 and all games on Steam!
  • I like to have fun, but believe that there have to be limits to stop the fun from being at someone else's expense.