• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Outskirts:Devastation:Repairs?

Alias820

Iron
I have only been on the Server for one day but I get around quickly. Been traveling all over talking to people, and just in general being inspired and amazed at the things you guys can come up with. Including the dedication it must take to build such grand cities. Which brings me to why I created this thread. Many creations it seem have been griefed/abandoned the farther you go out from the spawn and other various cities. For example I was roaming around and there was just pieces of a large house destroyed the floor was completely missing spare a few pieces, and there was no owner sign at all. I proceeded on and found many other buildings in the same sense of disrepair and just lack of caretaking. I was wondering if there was any way to tell if 1) the person if there is an owner sign still gets on, and 2) if they do not would it be possible to clear away the rubble and allow the space to be occupied by a new player if they deem the area suitable for their building needs. The reason I ask this instead of just doing it is b/c your server rules specifically bans griefing and seeing as I nor anyone else who isn't admin or has those rights can tell if that person logs on or even participates at all in server life and community it is better I post it and take it up with you, the owners and admins of the server.
Sincerely
Alias820
Was just an idea :)