• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug Out of combat death upon logging out

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
I recently managed to out run some enemies and when I saw the "You are now out of combat" message I logged off. I was told later that I was killed and when I logged back on, I was full health with no items (I had about half hp upon logging out.)

GreekCrackShot

Legacy Supporter 7
<-- has happened to this guy a few times.

I would bind /ct, i think that may be more accurate than the actually message. However, it could've been lag and someone could've hit you right as you were logging out.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
I was defending my town yesterday and at one point I had to log out. As always, i /ct to make sure I wasn't in combat before I logged out. 10 minutes later I log in, and my inventory is wiped and someone tells me I was killed.

So I checked /ct to make sure no pvplogger would appear, but apperantly one appeared anyway. I had full health when I logged out.

It seems to me /ct is broken. This is not the first time I get a pvplogger even though /ct says "You are not currently i combat"

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
I just made a thread about how /ct doesn't work for me. Didn't see this before now.

I hate when I have to do something IRL while I pvp, so I often use /ct to make sure I can log out. But even then, I get a pvplogger :/

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Guess you guys should stop combat logging?
I was safe inside my tower after an archer fight from my battlements. Somehow a pvplogger appeared when I logged out after I made sure with /ct i wasn't in combat.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Straight from the config:

Code:
#
#Tue Jun 12 19:25:55 CDT 2012
Version=4.6.5
npcDespawnTime=10
disabledWorlds=[exampleWorld,exampleWorld2]
blockEditWhileTagged=true
blockTeleport=false
InstaKill=true
sendMessageWhenTagged=true
npcDieAfterTime=false
disabledCommands=[/warp]
commandMessageTagged=You are in combat for [time] seconds.
Enable-Debugging=false
DropTagOnKick=true
Tag-Duration=12
commandMessageNotTagged=You are not currently in combat\!
npcName=AFallenHero
tagMessage=You are now in combat. Type /ct to check your remaining tag time.

Leeness

Legacy Supporter 7
Duration 12? 12 seconds? Spout shows it for 10 seconds... unless its been updated recently, or it doesn't mean 12 seconds, or im blind.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
I recently managed to out run some enemies and when I saw the "You are now out of combat" message I logged off. I was told later that I was killed and when I logged back on, I was full health with no items (I had about half hp upon logging out.)
This still going on?

parkerjdude

Legacy Supporter 6
Yes, according to the code, it should be 12 seconds, but the overhead on spout says 10 seconds. If you do /ct it still shows 12 seconds. This could be causing lots of confusion for spout members.