• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Order and Chaos: The Path to Soul Enlightenment

just_jeff94

Glowing Redstone
Also to add to the high risk, what do you think about them dropping all their inventory on death? like they cant use death chests maybe

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team

Xelarator1

Obsidian
This isnt how the system is designed, its an entirely new path/class. It's also not mandatory, this is an optional "end game" mechanic for the hardcore players.
How evil would it be to disable/reduce the benefits of a boost to these classes? Is it even possible to code it in such a way?

GodOfGales

Legacy Supporter 4
It would be kinda cool, since you have to master both professions and classes, to make it both. Would make since too.

If you don't understand what I just suggested- I mean make it both a profession and a class. Maybe the Chaos path have the 'darker' professions in which you earn the skills of the profession as you obtain levels. Same with Order, just the opposite professions. Idk, it would make since though. Maybe something like

Chaos: Alchemist, RuneSmith, Merchant (I was having trouble matching- so I decided to use Merchant for 'greed'.)
Order: Smith, Farmer, Enchanter.
Sorry if I forgot a Profession.

I heard something about order and chaos having 3 parts? If so, should be easy to fit a profession a part.

Just a suggestion :D

Trazil

Legacy Supporter 2
It would be kinda cool, since you have to master both professions and classes, to make it both. Would make since too.

If you don't understand what I just suggested- I mean make it both a profession and a class. Maybe the Chaos path have the 'darker' professions in which you earn the skills of the profession as you obtain levels. Same with Order, just the opposite professions. Idk, it would make since though. Maybe something like

Chaos: Alchemist, RuneSmith, Merchant (I was having trouble matching- so I decided to use Merchant for 'greed'.)
Order: Smith, Farmer, Enchanter.
Sorry if I forgot a Profession.

I heard something about order and chaos having 3 parts? If so, should be easy to fit a profession a part.

Just a suggestion :D
Miner :p but idk how I would feel about having almost 4 profs, 3 built in then your actual. I mean you could pretty much hit all the useful ones with order and being alchemist.

iAlchemist

Legacy Supporter 3
Miner :p but idk how I would feel about having almost 4 profs, 3 built in then your actual. I mean you could pretty much hit all the useful ones with order and being alchemist.
You missed engineer too.

GodOfGales

Legacy Supporter 4
You missed engineer too.

I knew I would fail xD

Yeah @Trazil I knew the issue sat in the balance area, we could always match engineer with Chaos and Miner with Order and write up lore why later, or balance it all completely and write why some of the 'l
ighter' professions belonged to Chaos. Idk, could be done tho.

iAlchemist

Legacy Supporter 3
I knew I would fail xD

Yeah @Trazil I knew the issue sat in the balance area, we could always match engineer with Chaos and Miner with Order and write up lore why later, or balance it all completely and write why some of the 'l
ighter' professions belonged to Chaos. Idk, could be done tho.
Miner=chaos. Destroying for resources.
Engineer=order. Mechanics and creation.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
These paths are now up on Visions and ready to move to live very soon.

Note: they are using place holder skills while we work on renaming / recoding and adding new effects to them.