• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug OP Wiz Level!

Mistyckle

Legacy Supporter 4
Normally there are times that I have lvl 66 on screen but it never surpasses 0% xp
but today is different.
I logged out and in and it's the same.
So.....yah, I is uber op wizzurd
(jk)

Here's a screenie:
e1w2Quu.jpg

Mistyckle

Legacy Supporter 4
This is not visual as some are reporting.
I am getting attribute points (not using though cause that's cheaty)~
so a fix would be great unless this is intended.

Ice_Burner

Legacy Supporter 1
I've had this happen to me before.... I leveled 66 for a little bit, logged out, then it sorta fixed itself. I don't remember what circumstances I was in, all I remember was logging into my leveling grounds and me being level 66.

Mistyckle

Legacy Supporter 4
I've had this happen to me before.... I leveled 66 for a little bit, logged out, then it sorta fixed itself. I don't remember what circumstances I was in, all I remember was logging into my leveling grounds and me being level 66.

I had that before too, but it never went past 0% and the re-logging did help. Doesn't help with this one. I seem to be going beyond the standard leveling system.

pure_autism

Legacy Supporter 5
There is also a glitch that allows people to go past level 60 in their profession class during an xp boost. Did there happen to be one active when this occurred?