• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

oo00lost00oo white-list application

oo00lost00oo

Legacy Supporter 6
  1. In-game name: oo00lost00oo
  2. Location & Age: I am 28 years old and I live in sunny Australia,
  3. Previous Bans: (Includes other servers): I Can say with some pride, i have never been banned, muted, jailed or warned by any staff member, in any of the servers I have played in.
  4. Referral(s): None :(
  5. Reason you should be accepted: I find myself on a quest for a server that can offer what I felt I was missing from Epicraft, I'm dedicated, honest, and hard working. I donated cash to my last server, as i believe in supporting those who support my addiction :) I consider myself to be good merchant, and I play this part well, But in saying that, I dont hesitate to pick up arms in defence of my leader. I love to build but I don't consider myself to be overly fantastic at it,
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: minestatus.net. I spent 2 days reading up on different servers, and found myself drawn back to Herocraft every time.
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: I have now :)
  8. Additional Info: I have actively Played and donated in my current server (Epicraft) for around 4 months, that was my first an only multi player server I have called home, I am leaving only because of the lack of PVP and RPG options, Plus the fact you do such a heavy application process, leads me to believe that only real players, No griefers or trolls, will be online
I look forward to hearing from you, If you require any more information please dont hesitate to ask.