• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Online Gamer Stabbed Over Stealing.....Me?

Farroes

Legacy Supporter 6
wow people take losing cyberswords seriously. I wish we could find a picture of what the sword looked like, i bet it was awesome.

wolfgang784

Legacy Supporter 3
A bit ridiculous, but I see where things went wrong. It says the sword was sold for actual cash, 464 euros, which is 666 USD. Most of China is poor as hell and that might have been a lot of money. Even if they were not poor, that is pretty much money.

So he spent a shit ton of time trying to get the sword and then his friend sells it for himself and keeps the money.

Still ridiculous and pathetic, but there might have been a better reason behind it than a gamer rageing.

Figgis

Legacy Supporter 5
Old news but the one that I think is even more fucked up is the kid who killed him mom by hitting her 20 times with a clawed hammer while she slept, for taking away his play station.

Old news but the one that I think is even more fucked up is the kid who killed him mom by hitting her 20 times with a clawed hammer while she slept, for taking away his play station.

Its just wrong what people will do. That kid will either grow up to regret what he did, or think it was his only choice. Really, killing his mother? He must play alot of GTA. I am not joking, he must be seriously jacked up.

I believe games have SOME influence on life. I once met aguy that played minecraft so much, that he was literaly scared of the dark for fear of creeper spawn. I have seen him do it in real life. If you turn off the lights, he starts crying and screaming for the lights to go back on. His age was 17.

whitemagehealu

Legacy Supporter 7
It depends on the person. I can play GTA for a month and not have one urge to steal a car, kill pedestrians, or bitch slap hookers on the street. My brother on the other hand... he could play for a week and start going around cussing, asking people if they want drugs and steal cars. lol

It depends on the person. I can play GTA for a month and not have one urge to steal a car, kill pedestrians, or bitch slap hookers on the street. My brother on the other hand... he could play for a week and start going around cussing, asking people if they want drugs and steal cars. lol

:confused: interesting life style you have there.

wolfgang784

Legacy Supporter 3
I suggest you all go take the "white car red" challenge that I designed on GTA. You take a white car, and try to turn it red by hitting enough people before your car breaks down/explodes from all the collisions.

Cybersword

Legacy Supporter 5
I believe games have SOME influence on life. I once met aguy that played minecraft so much, that he was literaly scared of the dark for fear of creeper spawn. I have seen him do it in real life. If you turn off the lights, he starts crying and screaming for the lights to go back on. His age was 17.
Wait.....Are you telling me it's safe to turn off my lights when I sleep? Thank god.

Wait.....Are you telling me it's safe to turn off my lights when I sleep? Thank god.
Yes, because spawners aside, a mob cannot spawn within 24 blocks of a player. Hopefully your bedroom isn't too big. Don't forget to unsheath your sword in the morning and check for creepers before going to the bathroom.

Cybersword

Legacy Supporter 5
Yes, because spawners aside, a mob cannot spawn within 24 blocks of a player. Hopefully your bedroom isn't too big. Don't forget to unsheath your sword in the morning and check for creepers before going to the bathroom.
Alright, thanks. I was legitimately afraid of sleeping at night, but now I feel safe. You're a life saver.