• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

omgmimecraft98's Whitelist application!

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
  • In-game name: omgmimecraft98
  • Location and Age: South California, 14
  • Previous Bans from other servers (explain): Yes, 1 in total. One from Choclate Mineshake, in which my whole faction got banned because our tunnels were erratic and we were banned for X-ray. Note the owner banned my whole faction without asking us about it. He had no conclusive proof, only that our tunnels were erratic. My brother also accused me of getting him banned on his account on a server called TotalMinecraft. [WHICH I DID NOT!]
  • Referral(s): None.
  • Have you voted for Herocraft?: Yes.
  • How'd you hear about Herocraft?: I'm not entirely sure. I think I googled "Minecraft RPG servers" and found it somewhere along the pages of google.
  • Special Key: {HCo14}
  • Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA and ToS?: Yes, I do.
  • Reason(s) you should be accepted: I have played many RPG servers, I'm nice, I've read the wiki and rules, and I will be a VERY frequent player [I rarely have anything to do all day.] I don't troll either, and unlike some people, I try to use proper grammar.
  • Additional Info: [MY NAME IS omgmimecraft98, not omgminecraft98. Mime and Mine are different.] I have experience in Minecraft, as it is my most played game. I'm a decent builder, I'm kind and helpful, and I've gotten straight A's at school [With the exception of one teacher who gave me a B in... 6th grade.] MY BROTHER 12345teddy and I both play on the same IP, just saying!

Reviewing

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
I am going to give you a chance. I will be watching you closely and I hope to not see any petitions about your behaviour.

Welcome to Herocraft