• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

OMG :DD

GraRona

Portal
Bukkit 1.0 came out a few days ago lol. The HC test server is up for 1.0 clients at herocraft.zapto.org:1337

wolfgang784

Legacy Supporter 3
Woo can't wait for 1.0. I hope everyone can breed animals? I have only seen three cows in the last four days, two of which were in Zeal. I really need to bring back every cow I see and try to breed them after the update...

ruethian

Legacy Supporter 6
Woo can't wait for 1.0. I hope everyone can breed animals? I have only seen three cows in the last four days, two of which were in Zeal. I really need to bring back every cow I see and try to breed them after the update...

last I heard breeding is guna be one of the proffesions

Steamed

Legacy Supporter 3
I am having a hard time choosing between breeding and enchanting for professions. I think I am going to choose enchanting though.

Kalkyte

Legacy Supporter 5
yay! Can't wait for the flood of applications we will get (I hope)!

Edit: hahaha said fliid instead of flood

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
Bukkit 1.0 came out a few days ago lol. The HC test server is up for 1.0 clients at herocraft.zapto.org:1337
No it didn't.
Learn to read. The RECOMMENDED was only released 20 hours ago.

GraRona

Portal
No it didn't.
Learn to read. The RECOMMENDED was only released 20 hours ago.

Well I'm sorry for not knowing how to read.
http://herocraftonline.com/forum/index.php?threads/mc-1-0-test-server.11096/

Plus did I say that I was talking about the bukkit recommended build? I just said Bukkit 10. Never said recommend, unstable or anything else.

Quite take aback on how you responded to me when I was in no way poking at you. Did I happen to insult you by giving other people wrong facts that have nothing to do with you? I am so sorry, please take my apologies and use them to help your poor self esteem.

Thanks,
-Gra

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
Yes but you were putting him down when he was talking about the recommended build.