• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

OliverDollar Event Team App

OliverDollar

Legacy Supporter 3
  1. Minecraft IGN: OliverDollar
  2. Position applying for: Event Team
  3. Age|Timezone: 18|GMT+1
  4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: Nearing 3 years.
  5. Why do you think you would make a good event team member?: Events are easily the most interesting thing to me for an RPG server and although I may not have been especially involved in many in the past (Partially because I've been very busy with University work), when I hear about them I look forward to seeing how they play out. Aside from the events we already have on HC, I think there is potential for many different events that could be very enjoyable for players. I have several ideas that I'd love to share with a team to see if they can work. I was planning to work on my own unofficial events before I realised that there was a proper team helping with it so I thought it would be better and more fun for the player base if these were potentially official events.
  6. Do you have experience with redstone, building, etc?: I have been playing Minecraft for about 4 years so obviously I have worked with all of the various aspects of the game. I'd say I'm stronger with mechanics and redstone than I am with building but I still enjoy to build and would say that I am a decent builder. In single player, I often work with making PvP/Adventure/Objective maps and although most of them only get as far as basic ideas, I thoroughly enjoy working out how to make an idea possible in Minecraft. In the past I've worked on adventure servers with both building and creating quests for the player base - Honestly the most fun I've had in this game is creating this and playing through events/quests that others have made.
  7. What would you say is your strongest skill?: Problem solving, whether this be with aesthetics, redstone or just trying to make an idea possible within the MC mechanics. I also love ideas generating, I certainly won't be afraid to consider ideas that might immediately seem out of the question due to how 'hard' it might be to create them. I'm happy to work around any problems to try and make any idea possible.
  8. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I'm always looking for projects like this to get involved with in minecraft because I still really love the game but feel like I've done the survival element enough times now, It's time to work with more advanced ideas and I especially enjoy creating things that a large group of players can interact with. I also really like the direction Herocraft has been going recently with events and I would really love to be a part of it. I already have several ideas for events which I'm ready to share with the team if you allow me the opportunity to help out with the server, which I hope you do!