• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Oh..thats how people do it.

LightningCape

Holy Shit!
Here I was, a fool, thinking that people actually worked hard and killed mobs to level up....
Turns out all they do is just get a group of friends over to the nearest graveyard and camp it.... :/
15yfcxj.jpg

Sidgil

Legacy Supporter 3
Wait.... Really? I guess I am doing it wrong then.... People like this is why I had to give up disciple and go ranger....

Joka10

Soulsand
That isn't really how they level, because even camping doesn't give that much EXP. Killing a player is only worth about as much as killing a spider. They do this to get kill titles ([Slayer][Butcher][Assassin]) or high spots in the ./dtp top kills. The current number 1 in /dtp top kills has his place from camping unspecs, both in towns and at graveyards. Personally, I think kills shouldn't count towards streaks/titles within a certain area around the graveyard. All that does is make people camp.

Joka10

Soulsand
Kill titles should be removed altogether.
I agree with this to an extent. They do bring out the evil in some people, and cause them to do such things as camping/mass tracking new players/etc., and that is a very negative thing that everyone could do without. However, if someone were to legitimately get a large amount of fair kills, I feel they should be rewarded with something. But, if it was either remove it altogether or keep it the way it is, I would say to remove it altogether.

Aerokii

Legacy Supporter 8
Hopefully kill titles can go away when the Karma system is implemented.

With the way the Karma system's looking to be implemented (according to Kainzo's latest ideas and descriptions), this sort of thing will become more and more rare as the hunters become the hunted.

lioIIoil

Legacy Supporter 7
I got to level 35 wizard from fighting mobs. Never really camped. I think mobs are easier to lvl on than camping. But camping give you titles and PvP kills.