• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Oh god, this week will be terrible.

OrangeAngel

Legacy Supporter 2
When she can tower dive quarter health at level 9 while im full, kill me and get out of there alive then she is op as fuck.

Neo_Exdeath

Destroyer Of Worlds
Legacy Supporter 3
shyvana is far from over powered, honestly from what ive seen she is slightly underpowered

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
Neo your wrong lol Shyvana is OP, I have run about 4 games as and against her and raped, you just need to figure her combos out is all and many other champs are item dependent, that is no excuse for a champ to be underpowered lol. And as a heads up, this week has champs that are "Must Counters" as in they suck if countered. In order to do any good in Normals or Ranked you need to know the counter to each play style/champion. As for Graves, he is a bit on the powered side with his buckshot, it stacks up too far making his early game so good, his late scales on it.

If anyone wants to add me its: victim130. I hardly play Normals and play ranked when ever I can unless its Dominion I'm in the mood for.

Neo_Exdeath

Destroyer Of Worlds
Legacy Supporter 3
if shyvana is op then people like gankplank and tryndamere are god tier. She is good, but there people who far out class her in every way. She is just another tank dps character that doesn't have as much utility as many of the others. She is supposedly a very fast jungler but even then jungling is more about ganking than actually going through the jungle.

Kingtom404

Legacy Supporter 3
She Is not op, it's just if you play against a new champion the first few days it's been out, you tend to not know what the fuck to do.

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
Sorry I didn't really mean SUPER OP, I just mean she has a great Basic Attacker placement. Plus GP and Tryn are not OP, Tryn is a late game squishy that you only have to shut him down early game to beat him and GP was nerfed a bunch and also has a weak early game compared to his late, so shut him down, and then win or win early instead of late, but again, its all about the counter picks :p Unless you play Normals.