• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Oh god, this week will be terrible.

Neo_Exdeath

Destroyer Of Worlds
Legacy Supporter 3
hey don't complain about shaco's buff. I played shaco for a while but he just isn't very viable as he stands now. The only thing he has is stacking jack in the boxes in a bush which is easily countered by not going into a bush without a ward. Also, for the jack in the boxes to do any real damage you have to build AP which makes you terrible in a real fight.

Diffuse

Legacy Supporter 4
What shaco lacks in true fighting ability, he makes up for in ganking potential. That bastard really ruins lanes.

Sleaker

Retired Staff
hey don't complain about shaco's buff. I played shaco for a while but he just isn't very viable as he stands now. The only thing he has is stacking jack in the boxes in a bush which is easily countered by not going into a bush without a ward. Also, for the jack in the boxes to do any real damage you have to build AP which makes you terrible in a real fight.

Play some games in Dom and you'll realize his boxes are simply horribly unbalanced. Riot released a new game mode, but then releases 2 patches in a row now that buff the most overpowered champs (except for the gunblade nerf which didn't really change anything overall)

EDIT: Looking over the patch notes now and it seems they ended up not implementing the box buff - it got an across the board damage nerf, the cast range is just slightly more.

jwplayer0

Legacy Supporter 6
Play some games in Dom and you'll realize his boxes are simply horribly unbalanced. Riot released a new game mode, but then releases 2 patches in a row now that buff the most overpowered champs (except for the gunblade nerf which didn't really change anything overall)

EDIT: Looking over the patch notes now and it seems they ended up not implementing the box buff - it got an across the board damage nerf, the cast range is just slightly more.

oh hell yea the gunblade nerfed changed stuff, i cant stack them for spell vamp anymore, i used to make the op jax invincible, now he's just op.

jwplayer0

Legacy Supporter 6
btw neo, shaco's activation range for the boxes were shortened but their casting range is longer, which means they have to be closer to them for it to start shooting at them, and farther for them to stop. AKA, they have no chance of getting away from stacked boxes =D

Vorsaykal

Wood
Haven't played since Leona, but if nothing has changed, that would seem like a scary rotation.

I think I am gonna go download League of Legends again.

Oh, is Malz, Gangplank and Singed still super strong? Ah, the good ol' days of Gangplank's perma-slow, fastest jungle and his save-someone's-ass button.

Vorsaykal

Wood
Akali is not there! And graves is getting nerfed right?
Akali is STILL damn strong? Oh man, this sounds like good times. Now all I need is Nidalee to be untouched. Also crossing my fingers for Annie and Rumble dodging the nerf bat.

If these are at all true in current times of LoL, I'll be back on by tomorrow.

I am gonna go read all the patch notes, check out the new Champions and watch some updated game play.

Diffuse

Legacy Supporter 4
Nidalee is very different than she used to be. The two main builds on her are now full ap for poke/heal or tanky (wriggles/warmogs/atmas) for more of an immovable pusher. Haven't seen her a lot recently, but I hear that tanky is her best build now. :(