• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Official] Herocraft Weekly

Valyou3

Legacy Supporter 2
5301zr.jpg

Information
Herocraft Weekly is coming back and staying! It is going to be done entirely differently this time! So if you want all your news or even submit news you will be able too! Maybe even a custom shirt? We will see where Herocraft Weekly will take us on this crazy adventure!

News
Set Building / Intro Making
Also starter over with videos!

Submit Community News!
(Coming Soon!)

Want to help Imperial Films make Herocraft Weekly?
If you want to become a video editor, graphic designer, server hoster, please download Skype and add 'valyou3' (Skype is Free) for a interview!
  • Submitting Community News (Information Above)
  • Becoming a Video Editor (Examples Required) (Extra)
  • Graphic Designer (Examples Required) (NEEDED)
  • Server Hosting (Extra)
Questions
What is Herocraft Weekly?
Herocraft Weekly, is a series done on youtube all dealing with Minecraft & Herocraft! Great right? Well you may say well why doesn't everyone just read the homepage or scroll threw the forums, well its because some people may miss some things, such as I'm getting my information from homepage, forums, twitter, and it makes it more interesting, soon I'm planning on spicing up the show with some new ideas and ideas from the community which is you guys!

Can we get access to the map you use for the set?
Yes, I will be releasing the map later on.

Where will Herocraft Weekly be?
Herocraft Weekly will be posted on Youtube @
http://www.youtube.com/theimperialfilm

When will Herocraft Weekly be shown?
Not sure yet!

Episodes
Herocraft Weekly: Introduction
Herocraft Weekly: Pilot - Episode 1 (Coming Soon!)

Shenorai

Banned
Person A built structure X, but was jumped by group Charlie and lost items 1-9. Structure X suffered damages, but staff's leniency towards griefing means that nothing gets done about it. Person A complains, staff says, "Suck it bitch, we're players before staff." Person A then goes to gather resources again, only to be jumped by group Charlie once more.

There. That summarizes Herocraft as a whole. Now you don't have to watch the series. ^^

*post edited so as to not feed the troll Shenorai*

@Valyou3 not bad for a pilot episode. I think it'd be cool if the text read and the video shown matched up a bit more. :) If you must, speed-read through all the updates. "Beastermaster got gills, this class got this skill and this class got this item! Exp loss boosted to 15%, iron ore xp boosted, but no longer placable! Go to the site for more info! Now for the Battle for Zeal! MWA HA HA HA...."

:) My suggestions. I know it was a slow (and short) week, but I really don't care about the update news. If you could explain them, that'd be awesome, but I don't much care for the word-for-word of what Kain's already posted. Talk about what we're seeing! :D Explain why there's giants and lightning storms in Zeal! I think it should be entertaining for current users, but it'd be awesome if you also pulled in new people through the weekly news.

Looking forward to next week's episode.

Valyou3

Legacy Supporter 2
Thanks eisbaerBorealis, I love what you said, it gives me ideas, plans, layouts. Next week will definitely be better. Also News Updates on this Forum!

OrangeAngel

Legacy Supporter 2
Hmm Whos in this exactly?

I happen to own Sony Vegas Pro if you need a video editor.
Or if you want more people in the video (not knowing who's in it)

Valyou3

Legacy Supporter 2
Its my filming crew our editor will be using Sony Vegas Pro our intro is about 98% done if you watch our videos on Imperial Films we have a let's play so far it would be Rimu the recorder and Alakomonus the server hoster they help out not exactly in it yet until I figure a way to impliment that.