• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

*Offers you a cookie!* Hello! i'm Cyounai!

Cyounai

Gold
  1. Minecraft In-game name: Cyounai
  2. Location & Age: I reside in Los Angeles, California & I am 27 (28 April 11th).
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None
  4. Referral(s): None
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Well to put simply? I googled Roleplaying Minecraft server and out of the list, Herocraft's banner looked promising. Checking around the site, I was intrigued by the classes and wanted to know more about the community.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes I have.
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS? Yes I do.
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I took some time to think about this but to be honest I have no real reason why I should be accepted but I will try. I think I should be accepted because I'm a good listener, a very active player (been playing for 3 weeks now since I bought this game. ) and I like making friends and having a good time. I actually hope to be accepted because I would like to have an opportunity to play with other people who are roleplay oriented, friendly, and can take a joke. :p
  9. Additional Info:
    195C00BE.png
    This is Cyounai. ^^ I like making Pictures and I also compose Video Game Music located here: http://sclk.co/m9lnl I've been playing games since Atari and Commodore 64. I also Cosplay and I'm Fur-Curious (a person who wants to know more about Furries and has a Fursona but Isn't sure how the culture is.). If ya wanna know more about me? Just ask. Like I always say... "My life is as open as a prostitute's legs on a good night."

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
**Reviewing**

Congratulations! You have been accepted, please check you're PM for more information.
Also if you have any questions feel free to poke me in IRC, TS or ingame :p