• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Obligatory `Short Break` Thread

7thKnight

Legacy Supporter 7
Sorry I haven't been active! I do my best not to let my online time impact my Real life but recently I've had a couple close calls so I'm going to take a break for a while to handle everything and place duct tapes where any leaks are. I don't mean to disappear though! I'll rear my head every once in a while and I still plan to have that Arena Pvp contest. Caaaash prizes! Herocraft Movie nights will still go on though(Seriously Buddah!) I've already talked to those who will take up town and guilds projects. If you need anything just say so! I hate leaving loose ends.

Once I'm back I'll pick up my Proctor duties again, you can count on that!

OrangeAngel

Legacy Supporter 2
Domi who will be the x-rayer... We'll be left with an inventory editor and a fly hacker :( (Inside joke)

Have fun Domi :D

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3
Take it easy Dom! Real life happens to everyone, unfortunately. :(

Also, I'm taking a break from my break since we have the 1.8 test server up. If you go on there, talk to either Daz, Kingotm, or me to be part of our little settlement, Dom! :D