• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

O chat Mute

Celvick

Legacy Supporter 7
IGN: Celvick
Muted by: @Thamerwaste
Time of mute: Around 5am Central time
Channel: O chat
Reason for mute: Not sure
Your story: I told people to stop complaining in O chat and to back their shit talking up with in game violence. Apparently that is worth being muted even though I wasn't the one who started the O chat mockery.

It is against the rules to troll? By that logic shouldn't the people who started the discussion also be muted for I believe personal attacks against someone are a little more severe than "trolling". @Thamerwaste

Also when someone refers to me as "Celdick" multiple times I believe it is appropriate to think that they are mad for myself and my town members killing them.

My improper grammar comes into account when I shortened "you are mad" to "art thou angry?" next time I am being publicly ridiculed I will be sure to take no short cuts.

If you were trying to keep O chat troll free, I applaud you, but why did you mute the person that was being "trolled" by multiple people, who were also the ones that started the entire debate? Besides the majority of my comments were simply telling the members involved to stop complaining, "bitching" was the term I used at the time.

@Thamerwaste "Around 5am Central time" has come and gone.

Last edited:

Thamerwaste

ICE ICE ICE!
You were muted for trolling, then trying to inflame the situation by spouting "U-mad".

You will be un-muted Thursday at "Around 5am Central time"