• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Nyzean's predicament.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nyzean

TNT
I realize that this is for appeals, but as this post is more proactive than anything, I can't exactly follow the prescribed format. :(

A certain upstanding individual, AdamForte649, decided to message me, informing me that he was going to report me, as I had apparently moved hundreds of blocks in a matter of time too short to reasonably move that distance. He said something along the lines of me having gone from -900 to -400 in 10 seconds (coincidentally being virtually the exact coordinates along the x axis that I had just recalled from and to).

I know that I'm not bending/breaking any rules or anything; I'm chalking this up to a mere matter of misunderstanding, with him glancing away at the screen as I recalled to my marked location. However, in the event that he does make a post insinuating that I'm hacking in some way, shape, or form, I'd ask that you don't mete out some form of punishment right away before looking closely into the matter, as I can assure you that there was no fault on my part.

Cheers,
Nyzean! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.