• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Nyhill's Proctor App

Nyhill

Legacy Supporter 8
  1. Minecraft IGN: Nyhill
  2. Position applying for: Proctor
  3. Age|Timezone: 32 /GMT +10 brisbane australia
  4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: 2 months, blusejack404 whitlisted me.
  5. Why do you think you would make a good proctor?: im good at "scanning" ppl to see what their like, and how they would fit in. (i do it already when recuiting to my base) im not a bias kind of person i treat ppl equally and will all fairness. i honestly like this server and would love to be able to contribute something back.
  6. Additional info you would like to tell us?: im a veteran gamer, maybe not so for minecraft/herocraft, i also ran my own shayia game server for 2 years so i have a good handle on how things go, either with recuiting/advertising/maint or just general day to day stuff. i know i dont have the "game" time here to be anything really but i would like to put my hand up, and try to help.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
I am not too concerned with the amount of time someone has really been on the server ((I do see you have been whitelisted for one month 10/22)), I am more concerned with the activity they will bring to the team. As it is now, we are getting a ton of apps and I do need people to be active.

Do you feel you will be able to contribute on a daily basis?

Nyhill

Legacy Supporter 8
my apologies there angyles i honestly thought it was on or very close to 2 months. I am in game pretty much every day, except for weekends, busy doing the dad thing. all tho it doesnt stop me from accessing the forums from my fone if need be. so yea weekends would be the only issue with with me not always being online. if you feel that i wouldnt be able to help in this way thats fine :) im sure in time something else might come up that i could lend a hand to

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Weekends would not be an issue, if you were active during the week.

Since you are new, let us wait a tad just to make sure you will want to stay active =P We will revisit this soon alright?

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
I could use another few proctors as some of the team will start becoming busy with school. I would like to see you on the team, so welcome aboard.