• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Nyhill's application

Nyhill

Legacy Supporter 8
In-game name: Nyhill.
Location & Age: Australia, 32.
Previous Bans: none.
Referral(s): none.
Reason you should be accepted: I have read the wiki and rules. I am a nice and easy going person and i plan on being helpful and polite when interacting with other people. I like to build many different things, tho i am still a noob at minecraft tho i am learning fast :).
How did you hear about Herocraft?: i was looking around the minecraft stuff and found the Astocky Team launcher, and in that found herocraft, i read up on that and was happy to find :) as i am an old school dnd table top player, im well versed in roleplay being a player and DM.
Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes.
Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCN6
Additional Info: i dont have screen shots of stuff ive built mainly cause in looking for mods/packs/and other stuff, i deleted my minecraft folder several times without backing up my saves...like i said NOOB :p im also a solo dad, working part time. im into medeval reinactment, tai chi martial arts, and i study metaphysics. ive been a gamer since i was 12, i have hosted a private server of shaiya so i am good with admin/server maint and running of events and also conflict resolutions. i also play on WoW.

bluejack404

Jack of Lapis
Legacy Supporter 8
hcreviewing.png

bluejack404

Jack of Lapis
Legacy Supporter 8
In-game name: Nyhill.
Location & Age: Australia, 32.
Previous Bans: none.
Referral(s): none.
Reason you should be accepted: I have read the wiki and rules. I am a nice and easy going person and i plan on being helpful and polite when interacting with other people. I like to build many different things, tho i am still a noob at minecraft tho i am learning fast :).
How did you hear about Herocraft?: i was looking around the minecraft stuff and found the Astocky Team launcher, and in that found herocraft, i read up on that and was happy to find :) as i am an old school dnd table top player, im well versed in roleplay being a player and DM.
Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes.
Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCN6
Additional Info: i dont have screen shots of stuff ive built mainly cause in looking for mods/packs/and other stuff, i deleted my minecraft folder several times without backing up my saves...like i said NOOB:p im also a solo dad, working part time. im into medeval reinactment, tai chi martial arts, and i study metaphysics. ive been a gamer since i was 12, i have hosted a private server of shaiya so i am good with admin/server maint and running of events and also conflict resolutions. i also play on WoW.
A table-top gamer! You sound like a great guy. Unsurprisingly, I can't find a single ban on you.

Stop deleting your saved games! :p And also welcome to Herocraft! Check your PMs.