• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion "Nvm, Impossible" or "Dazu Really Is a Dope"

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
I was looking at @Acherous suggestion for giving Rangers Backflip and I don't think they should get that. I do think they could use something and so I'm suggesting it.

TreeClimb- Allows classes to move vertically on all kinds of leaves and logs (maybe through leaves while climbing on logs, so people can actually get up in trees). Ideally, I think it would be a passive skill that consumes Stamina at a fair rate so that you can't simply ascend sky-high trees. Maybe keeps it from regenerating as well?
Candidate classes include Ranger, Ninja, Thief Druid and Disciple.

A seemingly simpler way to go about this would be to have the user target a log block and then be teleported to the top of the stack of logs (aka tree), up and away one block from the coordinate of the targeted log. But if this is done, please don't let it be another Blink. x:20.5, not x:20.0.

WallClimb- A variant that allows the climbing of cobblestone and stonebrick. Same sort of cost, maybe reduces Stamina quicker. Candidates should be more limited, say Thief, Disciple and Ninja.

It's tougher to do a teleport-based version of this, as you generally can't count on there being leaves to keep you from falling back down.