• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

NuclearCouch Designer Application

NuclearCouch

Staff member
Community Manager
Administrator
1. Minecraft IGN / Age: NuclearCouch/16

2. Position applying for: Designer

3. What's your favorite color?: Green/Blue

4. Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of the United States): EST

5. Previous work (please include links if possible!):

Tons:

Here's my portfolio of youtube banners: http://breesydesigns.deviantart.com/gallery/

I also have done way more than that but it's on my old computer.

These two aren't much but I made

• the HeroCube site banner.
  • I put the fade and filter on the current background we have on this forum.

I re-vamped and redesigned the HeroCraft Clan Stats page (Not yet live)

I've made countless of signatures for people here on this forum: http://herocraftonline.com/main/posts/421228/

I made a webpage for some random server who paid me which you guys probably wouldn't want posted here heh.

6. What are your areas of expertise?:

I actually know my way around HTML and CSS, I don't think most of the designers do so that's a start heh.

I am very good with photoshop, have been playing with it since like photoshop CS in 2004. My sister started teaching me about photoshop and all forms of art at a young age. As I grew up I of course got better, but also got into more extensive stuff like 3D modeling in Cinema 4D, therefore I'm also good with that.

I love making 3D text, and banners. Probably my favorite thing to do, it's a clean slate that you can make look amazing with just some shiny text and cool layover effects.

7. Additional info you would like to tell us?:

I understand that I'm probably just gonna be told something like "You are not in good standing" cause of my ban (Which was about a year ago), but I posted this anyways. This recent ban wipe was...well a wipe. A new chance for all of the old players who made mistakes in the past, so I feel that since this is a new chance I think I should have an equal chance as any new player who just joined the server and was trying for a position like this.

This is what I love to do, It's my passion and I want to be able to do it for the rest of my life. I feel that this could be good practice for my future.

Oh and here is just some of the extra things I can do:

Kinda funny, I've fooled around with just about every forum software out there, and know my way around all of them pretty well.

This isn't much but I know my way around CentOS or pretty much any other linux platform WITHOUT copy and pasting commands off websites ;) Memorization is keyyyyy

This would probably be more suited for Herald but, I'm also a very good video editor. I know my way around pretty much any linear video editing system but am specifically good with Sony Vegas Pro, and also know how to use After Effects.