• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

November Patch 6.05

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
Is it possible to turn those messages off? With a command for an advanced player for example, to reduce spam.
Please?
As a guide I've been explaining things and have the Auto Bots spam me.
I used the word "Mana" and got a message. I think the auto bots could use an off command

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Is it possible to turn those messages off? With a command for an advanced player for example, to reduce spam.
It is possible to grant supporters the perms to not trigger them. We'll work that in.

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
Supporters... That should be for everyone
It's a permission thing, not a you-get-to-pay-out-of-it thing.

Reopened the event server! Contains an automated Spleef Arena, Combat arena with gear, and a secret activity that is almost finished!

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
New tier of PvP weapons have been added to the Envoy in Central.

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
It's a permission thing, not a you-get-to-pay-out-of-it thing.

Reopened the event server! Contains an automated Spleef Arena, Combat arena with gear, and a secret activity that is almost finished!
This is going to be mildly annoying for non supporters... can a command just not be available to everyone, or at least to registered users?

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
This is going to be mildly annoying for non supporters... can a command just not be available to everyone, or at least to registered users?
Hmm. There is no command to make NoobResponse ignore you. What we can do, is put a ChestCommand sign somewhere that will give you the permission that will make NoobResponse ignore you.