• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Noob MA

Bossman1113

Stone
Ive noticed that lots of new players get on HC, pick their path and then have some difficulties. One of the biggest difficulties us noobs have are leveling up. With the mob spawn rates low, and our lack our skills, it is hard to even reach your spec.

Ive also found out today that MA (Mob Arena) not only grants you rewards for completing waves, But you also get exp for killing the monsters. Not to mention the fun you have playing with friends.

I am starting a group called Noob MA that will accept noobs around the server to join together and aid each other in leveling up. We will fight together in MA's to gain exp faster and hopefully level sooner.

Wanna Join Me?
Put in an application:

IGN:
Hero Path:
Level:
Time Zone:
What time do you usually play on HC?:
Do you have teamspeak/skype?:

Members:
Bossman1113
HipposHateWater
96alex2463

Im on between the hours of 7-12pm EST (midnight) on weekdays. My time on weekends is random.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Ive noticed that lots of new players get on HC, pick their path and then have some difficulties. One of the biggest difficulties us noobs have are leveling up. With the mob spawn rates low, and our lack our skills, it is hard to even reach your spec.

Ive also found out today that MA (Mob Arena) not only grants you rewards for completing waves, But you also get exp for killing the monsters. Not to mention the fun you have playing with friends.

I am starting a group called Noob MA that will accept noobs around the server to join together and aid each other in leveling up. We will fight together in MA's to gain exp faster and hopefully level sooner.

Wanna Join Me?
Put in an application:

IGN:
Hero Path:
Level:
Time Zone:
What time do you usually play on HC?:
Do you have teamspeak/skype?:

Members:
Bossman1113

Im on between the hours of 7-12pm EST (midnight) on weekdays. My time on weekends is random.
Mob spawn rates / view distance should be increased - give it a shot and see if you can find more :)

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Great idea Bossman, good to see someone taking initiative to help the new players :)

Halizu

ICE ICE ICE!
Great idea Bossman, good to see someone taking initative to help the new players :)
*Initiative
Grammar patrol:)
Nice idea bossman, I've specced but I'd like to join you.
IGN: <---
Path: Ranger
Level: 21
Time zone: GMT
When I'm online: Between 5pm and 10pm usually
Skype/teamspeak: Yep, I've got both (seeing as there are channels for MA's in the TS3 it's probably easiest to utilise them depending on which arena we're using).

Sounds like fun!

IGN: HipposHateWater
Hero Path: Rogue
Level: 11
Time Zone: Pacific (-8)
What time do you usually play on HC?: It varies, but when I'm online, it's sometime between 1PM and 12 AM
Do you have teamspeak/skype?: Yes I do~
I'm at work at the moment so I can't double-check, (I never need to type in login info anymore) but my username should be "Hipposhatewater" for both of them.

Cellardoor333

Legacy Supporter 7
I'd like to join in.
IGN: Cellardoor333
Hero Path:Rogue
Level: 7
Time Zone:EST
What time do you usually play on HC?:Random, depends on work and 'social life' <.<
Do you have teamspeak/skype?: yes(just need to update) and yes.

xxMASSCHAOSx

Legacy Supporter 3
IGN: xxMASSCHAOSx
Hero Path: Ranger
Level : 26
Time Zone : CST
Do you have Skype/team speak? : All 3 of course
When are you online? : usually 4-9/10 pm on weekdays, but with guild wars coming out I probably won't be online at all on beta weekends.
If we can get our hands on a healer that would be great!

thebigotc

Wood
I love this idea :)
IGN: Thebigotc
Hero Path:warrior
Level: 5
Time Zone: EDT
What time do you usually play on HC?: 6-9
Do you have teamspeak/skype?: i have skype but would e willing to join teamspeak

This sounds like a smart idea.
IGN: fataltr1cksh0t
Hero Path: rogue
Level: 13
Time Zone: PST
What time do you usually play on HC?: 6-9ish
Do you have teamspeak/skype?: I have both Skype and Teamspeak.