• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

NodinChan's Application

NodinChan

Retired Staff
  1. In-game name: NodinChan
  2. Location & Age: Hong Kong, 15
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): All on the same Server: First Ban: While being Admin, helped a player by spawning 2 slimeballs. And sometimes jumped into Lava Fountains with God Mode for fun. Ban and Demotion; Second Ban: Frustrated and sad and declared that I won't help people. Ban; Third Ban: Used some Heroes Commands and boosted everything to max because I was bored and forgot to undo it. Demotion. Then logging in while they were recording a Video that I know nothing about. Ban
  4. Referral(s): TechNinja
  5. Reason you should be accepted: I have read the rules, the wiki and voted. I am always helpful and never hacked, spawn killing people or griefed. I love building but sadly other Servers always have their Maps wiped when they are either corrupted or when a new update for Minecraft that the Server Owners consider incompatible with previous Maps comes out, so I rarely have Screenshots.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: From the collection of HeroCraft Plugins that are on the Bukkit Forum.
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
  8. Additional Info: I am not the kind that pick fights or PVP much but I will PVP when it is really necessary.

Brutalacerate

AdministRaper
Haha. Well, here, Admins can do what they want as long as they don't interfere with players, break shit, etc.

Hmmmmm.....seems to me you don't like following rules?

NodinChan

Retired Staff
I always follow the rules. It's just that being an Admin there gets me carried away, I do bans and kicks seriously but I only do other commands to myself when I'm bored. I always follow the rules on any other Server. That is the only Server where I've ever gotten banned and unbanned over and over again. Those 2 Slimeballs are the only items I spawned without permission and I never did anything like it again. I learnt to ask for permission before doing anything and undo what I did when I was bored, that third ban is mostly because of my forgetfulness and I never meant to interrupt while they were filming. And I think that it is because that I am a good player who never does harm to Servers that they always unban me at the end.

TechNinja

Coal
He's a decent guy, seems honest and respectful for the most part. Communicates well, not a douchebag.

NodinChan

Retired Staff
I promise and swear that I will be as mature as I can. (No, I will not discuss 18+ stuff) I only did those things on the Herobrine Fan Club Server because most of them are my friends and I was kind of carried away by my Administrator Rank. I will accept whatever punishments that are reasonable (No, I won't send every player of the Server $100) and bear the consequences of my acts.

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
Any updates on this? From my perspective and understanding on IRC, this guy is already trying to help code HeroJump
of which is a mod for our own plugin Heroes. He seems like a nice kid, I'm willing to give him a try. Remember people, there is always a ban button at the ready for anyone and everyone.

@Brutalacerate