• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Noble Plot Question

lioIIoil

Legacy Supporter 7
I saw that Noble Spawn Plots were being sold for a one time fee of 1000 + souls. I want to buy one but I have a question. If I buy one will i be guaranteed to have it for the rest of the map? I ask this because Apherdite said that they might stay as a one time fee.

I would hate to buy a spawn plot thinking it is a one tine fee. Then have to pay rent it later on if kainzo decides to change it.

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
I saw that Noble Spawn Plots were being sold for a one time fee of 1000 + souls. I want to buy one but I have a question. If I buy one will i be guaranteed to have it for the rest of the map? I ask this because Apherdite said that they might stay as a one time fee.

I would hate to buy a spawn plot thinking it is a one tine fee. Then have to pay rent it later on if kainzo decides to change it.

It is a one time fee, just like last map. However, if you go inactive for 30+ days someone can PE it. Read more about plots from the announcement.