• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Ninja Pugs] The Formation Begins! (Early recruiting)

petethepug

Wood
The Ninja Pugs
(Currently not up, accepting apps)
Info:
The Ninja pugs are a group of people in which are peaceful, and tend to take responsibility for there actions. We are typically a nice group of people, and would love to ally with others in a quest to let pugs rule the land throughout, our state capital, and hopefully, just hopefully not be betrayed. I started out playing here when my friend had told me about this awesome server (Flam) ever since then I became a supporter class, and he became offense, and we mix quite well with PvP. Flam is a person in which takes full responsibility of the faction, organizing, pricing etc, and if you haven't noticed already I am pete, my job is to build private area's for mods/admins, and make sure to earn the money for, our capital. (We currently have 300's)

Guild: (Passive/Peaceful)
Area: PvE
Town/Resident: None atm.
Private Areas: Forbidden for Mod's, or below in the group.
RPG Play Style: Seeks adventure, and distant to help others in need.
War Style: Economic/Factions (This may change soon)
Leader: flamininjamerc
Admin: petethepug
Founders: Flam, and pete
Rules: No griefing, be peaceful with others, and no bullying (This may be changed soon)

(This currently has little information at the moment, this may be changed soon, if you want to help make sure to donate us money generally helping us proceed future camp sites, and towns.)

Last edited:

Beau_Nearh

Portal
Well, you have the support of FerrumMous so I'll try help you get started up with townships when I have spare time.

petethepug

Wood
Well, you have the support of FerrumMous so I'll try help you get started up with townships when I have spare time.
I would really like that a lot <3.
We have some Chainmail armor we don't need, and carrots (We have 10 stacks from un - rg towns) I will make sure to give you something in my debt of return ;3.

Mischevity

Legacy Supporter 8
You've got my support and alliance if you want it, while I won't be joining, I can provide repairs and combat assistance.

Ruger392

Obsidian
The Penguin Army has declared War

You will be killed.

You willed be raided.

And your farms will be greifed! Be ready!
FI9VZQU.jpg

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
  • Destroying blocks in another player's structure.
    • Destroying blocks above chests in un-regioned areas is acceptable.
    • Destroying blocks in another player's structure is acceptable if the exact blocks are replaced.
    • Plants must be left in a position where they will regrow to their original state.

Anyway, if you ever need some bad pvpers hit up Ahkrin over on PvP.

Ruger392

Obsidian
    • Destroying blocks in another player's structure is acceptable if the exact blocks are replaced.
    • Plants must be left in a position where they will regrow to their original state.
Rules dont phaes the army!

petethepug

Wood
Now, where the heck did you get chain armor?
Chain legs, and boots"
I stole it from a un - protected chest xD.
The Penguin Army has declared War

You will be killed.

You willed be raided.

FI9VZQU.jpg
Time to get the Pug Alliance.
I would appreciate training for PvP (But members, and slaves wouldn't be necessary ;3.)