• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion ninja get shuriken.

purenrgiii

Iron
nope. if you are to unknowable to figure it out than you deserve any consequences that come along with that ignorance.

MultiHeartGold

Legacy Supporter 2
nope. if you are to unknowable to figure it out than you deserve any consequences that come along with that ignorance.
Please do tell me more about these nonexistant "consequences". Also, there is a Reply button which would help me notice your post quicker, if you are replying to me.

Delfofthebla

Legacy Supporter 4
Retired Staff
purenrgiii - Do you even Herocraft? Delfofthebla you probably don't want to waste your time giving purengiii a verbal beat-down about how awesome Ninjas actually are, but maybe you could at least link one of your past threads ;)

for one right now ninja is a little wonky because the fact is...the don't do alot of damage. a master ninja can't solo almost any other master class. i don't like black jack, it's simply to random to be effective. the shuriken ISN"T A RANGED ATTACK!. it's more of a ranges effect. it's not meant to do alot of damage it's meant to aid when fighting multiple people or when escaping.

Read on, oh young one.
http://www.herocraftonline.com/main...of-herocraft-but-why.35021/page-3#post-299892

Archmage_Lloyd

Soulsand
Do you reckon he knows I solo'd a 60 paladin as a 60 ninja ? I had 0 armor and he was on full armor
all I used was Blackjack, and eviscerate, I think Blitz once. Honestly this entire post made me cringe.[DOUBLEPOST=1367629583,1367629445][/DOUBLEPOST]Seriously, it's not even just me... people solo others as a ninja everyday. Whether seen or not.

huntmoak

ICE ICE ICE!
This sounds pretty cool for ninja, one worry though, What if they just grind some gravel a it for flint, and spam 3 stacks of it? Would the cd prevent this from becoming to op?